This is a VPX recreation of a 1989 Williams Shuffle Inn Shuffle Alley Bowler. It needs the rom "shfin_l1.zip" to run. This is a complete remake by me, not a conversion. Started from scratch.
Flippers move arm left and right. Analog and digital plunger pulls the arm forwards and backwards and starts angle rotation.
Left Magna key for the game selection.
1. Place the table (.vpx) file in your tables folder.
2. Place the rom file in your roms folder.
3. Pray that you have VP and all its dependent programs properly setup and that it runs. lol!
- This topic has 3 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 8 months, 2 weeks ago by .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.