This is a VPX recreation of a 1988 Williams Top Dawg Shuffle Alley Bowler. It needs the rom "tdawg_l1.zip" to run. This is a complete remake by me, not a conversion. Started from scratch.
Flippers move arm left and right. Analog and digital plunger pulls the arm forwards and backwards and starts angle rotation.
Left Magna key for the game selection.
1. Place the table (.vpx) file in your tables folder.
2. Place the rom file in your roms folder.
3. Pray that you have VP and all its dependent programs properly setup and that it runs. lol!
When I was editing the table I reduced the light segment displays falloffs to 5 so the red rings weren’t so distracting. I forgot to set them back to 50 when I released the table. So the change is that I set them back to 50 and they should be brighter now. I didn’t feel like this was really worthy of a revision number so I tried to just slip it in.
- This topic has 6 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 8 months, 2 weeks ago by .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.