• Don't forget to rate 1-5 stars! Check the support tab for any help or comments.

  • Don't forget to "THANK" or "LIKE" the Author's 1st post in support topic.

  • (24)
    « »
  • Download Info

    Thumb
    • Author: HauntFreaks
    • Version: v1.2.4
    • Views: 6197
    • File size: 19.60 MB
    • Downloads: 2340
    • File Author: HauntFreaks. Bord. JP
    • IPDB link:: http://www.ipdb.org/machine.cgi?id=2821
    • Updated: October 23, 2017
    • Categories:
  • Xenon (Bally 1980)(detail mod of JP's table) first 95% or more of the credit is going to JP for building this table, and the countless hours he devotes to this hobby... the other 5% is "my" vision and how I like a table to look in "my" cab... there is NO wrong or right in how a table should look, but because the Dev team has given us the tools to make a table how we like it again thank you JP and Dev team also special thanks to Bord for adding his awesome details

    - relit and shaped lighting - ambient light reflections - offset insert bulbs (creates the illusion the bulbs are under the PF) - shadows (object, ball, flipper) - 3d model ramps NEW 3d ramps/textures by BORD - bumper caps (flippers texture, with the original primitive, works for me..lol ) - underprinted plastics - new and modified materials - droptarget lighting by BORD - primitive sauser/kicker/arm (animated by BORD) - nFozzy fast flipper code (implemented by BORD) - environment map - custom color gradient

    the PERFECT b2s for this is by BlackSad... USE IT!! https://vpinball.com/VPBdownloads/xenon-bally-1980-b2s/

    v1.2.3 - release ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ v1.2.4  - lost balls fixed by rothbauerw

    Currently, there are 0 users and 0 guests visiting this topic.
    Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 56 total)
    • Author
      Posts
    • #66866
      HauntFreaks
      Moderator
      @hauntfreaks
      vipContributorMember

      Xenon (Bally 1980)(detail mod of JP's table) first 95% or more of the credit is going to JP for building this table, and the countless hours he devotes to this hobby... the other 5% is "my" vision and how I like a table to look in "my" cab... there is NO wrong or right in how a table should look, but because the Dev team has given us the tools to make a table how we like it again thank you JP and Dev team also special thanks to Bord for adding his awesome details

      - relit and shaped lighting - ambient light reflections - offset insert bulbs (creates the illusion the bulbs are under the PF) - shadows (object, ball, flipper) - 3d model ramps NEW 3d ramps/textures by BORD - bumper caps (flippers texture, with the original primitive, works for me..lol ) - underprinted plastics - new and modified materials - droptarget lighting by BORD - primitive sauser/kicker/arm (animated by BORD) - nFozzy fast flipper code (implemented by BORD) - environment map - custom color gradient

      the PERFECT b2s for this is by BlackSad... USE IT!! https://vpinball.com/VPBdownloads/xenon-bally-1980-b2s/

      Total of 23 users thanked author for this post. Here are last 20 listed.
      #66870
      Thalamus
      Moderator
      @thalamus
      ContributorMemberModerator

      Wow. That is quite a long list. Knowing you and Bord, I’m sure I’m going to appreciate them all.

      Thank you guys !

      #66871
      randr
      Keymaster
      @randr
      ModeratorMember

      Haunt you do GREAT work thanks!

      ********************************************************
      Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
      So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
      for IOS and Android

      ********************************************************

      #66872
      Pinbolt
      Participant
      @pinbolt
      Member

      Thank you HF for this fantastic release.

      #66873
      vogliadicane
      Participant
      @vogliadicane
      Member

      oh, really looking forward to fire it up later, it looks fantastic (the glass tube is :good: )

      #66876
      xenonph
      Participant
      @xenonph
      MemberContributor

      One of my favorite tables!!

      Thanks for sharing your awesome work!!

      Carry on.

      #66879
      Mark70
      Participant
      @mark70
      Member

      wow instand try out!!  Siri, boot up the cabinet!
      Thanks to all.

      #66885
      STAT
      Participant
      @stefanaustria
      MemberContributor

      Awesome Update … was on the real Machine at “Terra Technica” … :good:

      Note to Photo: 1st Terra Technica, in a really dark Room / 2nd on my Cab

      Attachments:
      #66890
      randr
      Keymaster
      @randr
      ModeratorMember

      stat i like this pictures you’ve been upping. very cool

      ********************************************************
      Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
      So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
      for IOS and Android

      ********************************************************

      #66894
      STAT
      Participant
      @stefanaustria
      MemberContributor

      Daughter looks and “Grandpa” on Xenon …

      Attachments:
      #66900
      Ben Logan2
      Participant
      @benlogan2
      Member

      Thanks, JP, Bord, and Haunt. One of the most beautiful art-pieces in pinball.

      #66902
      Drybonz
      Participant
      @drybonz
      Member

      That ramp and tube looks really good.

      #66905
      Shannon
      Participant
      @shannon1
      Member

      Always top notch work! Still waiting on that barn find table. B-)

      #66906
      kds70
      Participant
      @kds70
      Member

      amazing job done on this table; one of my new favourites now :yahoo:

      btw., the top right bumper (seems to be bumper 2 in the script) isn´t working with DOF. As a workaround i will try to use / call this bumper as bumper one or three in the script.

      thanks for this nice table update at all involved … :good:

      VPin: Williams Time Warp Cabinet (1979), 4K playfield: 40" Iiyama X4071UHSU, backglass: 32" LG. Pin2DMD, Pincontrol 1, LEDWiz, leaf switches / buttons, nudging, tilt, plunger, 10 big siems contactors / knocker, PC: Intel i5 2500k@4.5Ghz, 8 GB Ram, Zotac GTX 1070 Mini, Win10

      #66907
      kds70
      Participant
      @kds70
      Member

      Russell Stewart posted a update in VPAddicts to activate ball rolling sounds:

      https://pastebin.com/EHpbyV4k

      ball rolling volume needs to be smaller than 2000 to get noticeable; i set 1000 for example and it´s fine.

      VPin: Williams Time Warp Cabinet (1979), 4K playfield: 40" Iiyama X4071UHSU, backglass: 32" LG. Pin2DMD, Pincontrol 1, LEDWiz, leaf switches / buttons, nudging, tilt, plunger, 10 big siems contactors / knocker, PC: Intel i5 2500k@4.5Ghz, 8 GB Ram, Zotac GTX 1070 Mini, Win10

      #66911
      HauntFreaks
      Moderator
      @hauntfreaks
      vipContributorMember

      Russell Stewart posted a update in VPAddicts to activate ball rolling sounds: https://pastebin.com/EHpbyV4k ball rolling volume needs to be smaller than 2000 to get noticeable; i set 1000 for example and it´s fine.

      thanks
      I’ll post an update once Russ is done adding his SSM code…..

      #66913
      HauntFreaks
      Moderator
      @hauntfreaks
      vipContributorMember

      if people want to fix the ball rolling for now… here is the complete script… just replace the whole script with this one…

      https://pastebin.com/dzR3Sv8t

      3 users thanked author for this post.
      #66982
      Thalamus
      Moderator
      @thalamus
      ContributorMemberModerator

      Like I said … you’re everywhere. :heart:

      #66984
      Ben Logan2
      Participant
      @benlogan2
      Member

      Laylow just posted a video on his YouTube channel if you’re like me and haven’t had a chance to try this beautiful update yet.

      My kid and I took a trip to Montreal this last summer. Got to play the most beautifully restored Xenon I’ve ever seen. The owner had an old-school photo booth. Susan Ciani the Xenon sound designer had visited and taken a few photos of herself and taped them to the side of the machine. Super cool!

      #67025
      Blacksad
      Participant
      @blacksad
      Member

      Thanks to the whole team for this great gift :heart:

    Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 56 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
  • Please login to download.

  • ©2020 VPinBall.com

    Log in with your credentials

    or    

    Forgot your details?

    Create Account

    The Vpinball app

    FREE
    VIEW