So I know I said I would cover lighting in my next post but…well…I think I’ll do that later. What I am posting is a VERY early screen shot of my current learning project Whirlwind. I started this table to learn more advanced aspects of VPX. Namely turntables and subways. I also wanted to try my hand at creating primitives in Blender. So here’s the screenshot.
So, I’m having issues that I think are related to timing with a couple of the solenoid callbacks. The disc/wheel animations, when on, look fine but the solenoid that controls the motor seems to pulse them so they constantly start and stop. There may be a way to code around this but I haven’t figured it out yet. So I’ve moved on to areas of the table that I know I get working to give myself time to think about solutions to the problems. I’ll publish the table for beta tests to anyone that wants it and I’ll publish for the general public once it has been adequately tested.
I’d love suggestions on how to handle the disc problem