Wow, Congrats to the team!
This table is amazing.
What stands out to me:
– graphics: top notch!
– game play: love the live catch feature: feels very realistic
– works great with the VE Pup- pack.
– the “cabinet mode”, having those prolongued side art walls is something ALL tables should have! Fantastic and looks great with any p.o.v setting!
I am getting download speed of only 10 Kb/s .I tried Firefox, Chrome and Edge and also over VPN (USA server which sometimes helps) but they all give the same slow speed. It might be an issue at my end. I’ll try again in a couple of days.
Does any of you guys know how to operate the shifter (up and down) on this table?
When 6 of the moons are lit you can open up the death star by pushing the lever shifter down and push the fire button.
I can push the fire power but I can’t figure out which keys the game uses for the lever function. Magna Save buttons perhaps?
Aaaah the updates are coming too fast :).
I always change the flipper-up sound to one with more bass so it is picked up by my bass puck (I do not have solenoids) and somehow there are about 20 sound .wav sounds I need to swap manually for each update.
Fantastic Table, Scotty Wic and the team working on the table!
What I love:
– The humor: The “5 second rule” for center drain wuahahaa:)
– The creative solutions: Pepperoni twisting bumpers, a loop de loop roller coaster!,the conveyor belt etc…
– The concept of the table: How freaking original! I know Diner has a bit of it but this is way…[Read more]
I noticed a slight jump of the ball when it rolls from the inlanes onto the flippers.
Can it be that the flippers are not perfectly aligned with the inlanes?
I just noticed this as I could not get high scores on the current Discord competition, thinking something is off with my aim. Upon looking closer to the ball behaviour I noticed that little…[Read more]