Reply To: Metallica Premium Monsters (Stern 2013) – BRY_4K

dgrace
Participant
    @dgrace

I can’t for the life of me get the color rom to work, anyone else ever encounter this? I updated my SAM to 3.1, patched the rom several times, and all I get is a black/white rom.  Anyone willing to share a working patched color rom?  Not sure whatelse I can try. (Also check in the rom options and color is set, and all other color roms work fine on my system).

*Edit*

Actually took away the modified rom, just put back the original mtl_170hc from stern, used an alt palette file, and it is now color somehow without the patch.  Maybe just the pin2dmd.pal is just that good?  Looks good to me though!

*Edit2*

Finally figured this out, the pin2dmd.pal file that comes packaged with the color patch is broken.  If you just use a pin2dmd.pal from the altcolor packs over at VPuniverse the color patch then starts to work.  Ignore my edit above, I must have had the patched rom in an unzipped folder, and VP grabbed that file first).

Tyson, I’m still struggling to get Metallica colored rom/dmd to work. Any chance you could share your pallette and pal file or whatever files you used to get it working? It’s one of the remaining color dmds I can’t seem to get working. Thanks

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?