Reply To: Cirqus Voltaire (Bally 1997)

destructor
Participant
    @destructor

Hello,

When I saw this table I said – beutiful table, super colors, graphics. I downloaded and run – wow, beautiful as on screenshots :) I launch ball. Wow, beautiful ball, excellent flippers sound, excellent ball “weight”, excellent magnet on Ringmaster, excellent Ringmaster – this is most beautiful virtual table, …. and now I will be critical.

Something wrong is with ball realism, no random moves. As tabascoman77 said:
    2) Every single shot off the plunger hits the left ramp, then head STDM and drains — unless you get lucky on the nudge and save the ball. Should this be happening every single time?

and Thalamus answer:
    2) If you plunge exactly the same each time, like, lets say max and there is no randomness to the plunger, and you hit something that also have no randomness.

I say – it’s not all. When I hit ball by flippers, ball always move with the same strengt, with the same way. Example, I hit right flipper, ball hit Ringmaster, move down to right flipper, I keep up right flipper, ball hit right flipper and bouncing up ALWAYS THE SAME DISTANCE, next falls on right flipper, I catch it with right flipper, and again hit Ringmaster, and again again again. The sam is with other ball directions, always ball move in identical directions with identical strenght, and hit all elements with identical strenght, angles. Playing is …. sory … booring ;P I can play, play …. play, bang ball, ball move, bang ball, ball move idenctical, bang, bang, bang …. bang, asleep, bang … :)

It’s not realism, I can compare it with real machine, and I can say it. Maybe something wrong is with “inner ball energy”, some “randoms”. No fun for play (i’m not master).

Please don’t be mad for my comments ;)

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?