Reply To: PinUP System (Player and Popper Front-End) Install

Erzak
Participant
    @erzak

Still having issues.  I checked that nothing is being run as Admin, but what’s weird is that the icon for VPX has the little admin symbol on it, even though when I go into its properties and make sure that it’s not set to run as Admin.  It is set (by default) to run in WinXP SP3 compatability mode, but I’m assuming it’s always been that way as I didn’t change it, even re-extracted the .exe from a zip archive and it was set that way as well.  The PinUPDisplay.exe is not set for Admin either.

I did get Batman ’66 to run, sometimes.  But occasionally, the backglass display just stops.  Had this happen in Stranger Things as well.

The other odd (and new) problem that’s plaguing me is the sudden appearance of virtual DMDs on the playfield whenever I have “external DMD on” (hit F1 in a table).  For each table that I play, it adds virtual DMD position settings in my dmddevice.ini file.  This never happened before.  Weird.  Image attached showing this.

2019-12-26 17.19.34

PinUPDisplay.exe does seem to quitting when I stop a table, most of the time, but not always.

Any other thoughts on what to try?  Delete it all and try again?

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?