Reply To: The Flintstone Pup Pack – 2 Versions

elvinu
Participant
    @elvinu

You shouldn’t have a black screen between videos. Underlay_Default video(s) should load from the PupUnderlays folder in pup pack.  Not sure why they are not loading for you, I don’t run single screen.  Hopefully someone with more single screen knowledge will offer some suggestions.

Thanks for the info.  Reminder that I’m a single screen user so my issue may not apply to most of the group.

With the default pup files from:

PupConfigs\Version 2\Version two_3 Screen_Default

my videos would appear above the PuPOverlays’ png file as a rectangle.  I test this by pressing the ‘1’ button after launching the game.  That video and others appear as a rectangle on top.

After seeing your post, I reverted back to the original pup files and saw what you were saying: the PupUnderlays video plays between videos.

In order to fix my rectangle video problem, I used the PinUpPackEditor.  I changed screen 7 Other1/BackGlass2 from ForceBackPop to ForceBack.

This does now keep the videos behind the png overlay correctly but I get the black screen between videos.

I’ll keep trying to see if I can have my cake and eat it too.

If anyone else has a solution to this for single screen users, please post your fix.

TIA

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?