Reply To: Iron Maiden Virtual Time v1.0.0 (2020)

The Loafer
Participant
    @theloafer

This table is incredible, freaking incredible.  Superb fun to play and I’m doubling down in no longer referring to this as a MOD (with full respect intended towards Herweh when I say this!) .  It just feels different in the right way.

I’m a big fan of the Stern Iron Maiden game and I’m not about to say something silly like this one blows it away (those upper double loop shots on the Stern game is like crack cocaine to me) but this game COMPLIMENTS the Stern game well.

Just tried it in VR, hopefully someone is able to make some kind of VR room for this some day, because aside from the loss of the backglass LED’s, it looks amazing in VR (though the side walls would need to be raised since the toy head is above the glass).   VR really makes any tables with 3D toys shine but that head is unreal in VR, you just can’t get that feeling of depth and 3D perspective on the pincab (and I’m not dissing my pincab, just some tables are made for VR, this is one of them IMHO).

Once again, thank you for your efforts Mussinger, your table is blowing me away

2 users thanked author for this post.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?