Reply To: Jaws Ultimate Pro – PinEvent

TerryRed
    @terryred
    MemberContributorModerator

Great update!!! Love the full table, double-red-flash synced to the music sound effect when you lose a ball.

Didn’t get this one running the first time only because I tried option 2 before option 5 (I’m a single screen user).

Also, not sure why but I can aim with the flippers better on this table than on other tables. I’m using the same 2.7 physics xml that I use on other tables and on the previous version of this table, but my aim is more accurate on this one.

Thanks so much Terry for this table, Halloween, and RetroFlair. What a great pinball weekend to be stuck at home!

You are out of date. :)

Many NEW updated FP tables use the NEW BAM dynamic physics.  This means the table plays MUCH better (hence the table description) than older FP tables (with or without xmls).

The new BAM dynamic physics are ALL in the table script now (hence the FAQ which tells you what you can change for physics).

You DON’T use XML files with the new Ultimate Pro or PinEvent tables, as BAM will NOT use them. It doesnt need to and knows not to use them.

An easy way to tell if a table i using newer BAM physics from the table script is by looking at the bottom right corner of the BAM menu. It will shows the table using vbs script for physics.

BAM physics

So no, you don’t need to use an xml with any Ultimate Pro or PinEvent tables (or other tables indicating they use new Dynamic Physics / Flippers).

1 user thanked author for this post.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?