Reply To: Swords of Fury

Sliderpoint
Participant
    @sliderpoint
    MemberContributor

Is anyone having issues with the insert lights on the 2.0 table? It looks fantastic, but the leftoutlane “shield” insert and the advance and collect inserts in the upper ramps don’t seem to be lit.

All the lights are working for me.  It would be strange that just those particular lights don’t work.  Maybe try removing nvram file to start over?

Great release, thank you, great job.

Want to report this:

I had 2 balls locked in that ‘alley’ where balls lock: just a bit left of the upper-left flipper.

Shot the most left shot to release these 2 balls for MB.

As I had my upper left flipper up the 2 balls both straight went into the right outlane.

And…because both balls went after each other quick I guess only 1 outlane-ball was counted, resulting in a ball-loss scenario (getting MB mode still with one ball and when that ball wa lost the game tries to continue but can not, no search, no end-of-ball routine, just had to exit the table…)

I think (?) that the switch in the right outlane isn’t capable of detecting 2 balls short after each other but I do not know if that is programmable in VPX or so.

Thanks again for this table!

Did you adjust physics at all?  I can’t even reproduce the ball coming off the upper left flipper and heading that direction.   The really odd part is even if it didn’t detect both balls on the right lane, there is still only 1 hole (outhole kicker) for the drain  so the balls would have been detected one at a time there and ended the multiball correctly.   One of the balls must have ‘jumped’ off the table down in that drain area somehow.   As for how fast they can detect, the pinmame timer is already set to -1 which I believe is as fast as the program will allow.  :unsure:   you broke it!   lol

-Mike

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?