Reply To: Bram_Stokers_Dracula_Thal_mod

Thalamus
    @thalamus
    ContributorMemberModerator

I agree with your observations. I’ve been fiddling with the physics, tweaking it back and forth for a long time and I had already decided that I would release it the day before I ripped all the physics ( which was already stolen from RothFozzy, just with differnt profile and with me changing it a bit from the “recommended” ) to a different setup. After that I had many good games and it felt better than what I had.

What I’m getting at is that this isn’t exactly where I wanted the physic to end up, but, god damn close and better than what I had. As it plays now, I’m happy with it, maybe some day, and the way I do things. Jumping in, tweaking here and there in a bit chaotic fashion some day will move it further in the direction where I want to. But, I kind of gave up on for now and decided that it was close enough and wanted to share what I at least enjoyed immensely.

There will be a update coming. Currently planned, late this week or maybe early next week. I’m trying to get rid of the issue that a few of you have had with mist mb. ( not many – but, I hate to leave it like this if I can actually find a fix ) and @LOstSOul have given me a great pf replacement and some updated gi lights that we’re going to implement. I currently haven’t planned any changes, except these two. But, who knows. I just haven’t played the table enough after the changes I did just before the release – which I guess the “failing” slingshot problem was a proof of.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?