Reply To: Escape from the Lost World (Bally 1987)

Mlager8
Participant
    @mlager8

Great table! I can tell it was a lot of work.

I have noticed a small issue. Your flasher caps are not ‘flashing’ the correct colors. For me they would flash a green color, for most I would guess they flash a pinkish color. I have found the problem to be with your Flupper Flash script. Line 735: LitObject.material = “domelit” & Round(9 * FlashLevel(nr)).

You do not have enough materials to support the possible outcomes of that line, you only have the material domelit9. So the primitive flasher caps are having their material removed mid flash because a material with the correct number does not exist to change to, they revert to the Editor default material color.

I recommend just changing the line to LitObject.material = “domelit9” (probably do not even need the line at all) or adding all the other domelit# materials.

keep up the nice work!

-Mike

Hey thanks for catching that, would of never known! Could you point me to a table that has all the proper materials I can copy from? I want to see what it should look like. If it’s unnecessary I’ll make the correction as you suggest.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?