Reply To: Starship Troopers (Sega 1997) V1.0

Matt Bini
Participant
    @mattbini

If you guys have to delete that line. You should really spend some time to figure our why. The 10.6 final – supports the updatematerial. I’m taking this from memory, but, I believe it is a core call. If I’m right, it means you guys have polluted your install with a loose core.vbs that is overriding the core.vbs that exists in your scripts folder.

Hi Thalamus, Forgot to say thanks for being involved with the great table. I did have a duplicate core.vbs in my tables folder and deleted it but unfortunatley the error still comes up. I remember when I first started a few years back I used to get a crash on the future pinball tron table when there was an extremeley bright light in the arcade machine and once I had deleted a line in the script it ran fine but without the super bright light, I think my cpu couldnt handle it, I am guessing this may be a similar situation. But it is by no means the end of the world as the rest is working fine and it is a joy to play.

Actualy just had another though I may have only updated the VPinball exe and not the core.vbs when I updated it before, I will go and copy the new core.vbs in and give it another go. Cheers will let you know how I get on

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?