Reply To: Funhouse (Williams 1990)

wrd1972
Participant
    @wrd1972

Here is an update for version 1.2.

Lots of new stuff.

There were a handful of ROM controller lighting effects that have been missing. They are now working correctly thanks to ninuzzu. Cyberpez is currently creating a brand new apron prim with greater detail. I have also done a lot of work with sound effects. Also countless small visuals that would be difficult for most to find. But you guys know by now how damn particular I am. :)

Very few physics changes since its playing very much the way I want it. And all issues that have been brought to my attention have been resolved. And a few more surprises.

Stay tuned. :yahoo:

My VP Pincab /MAME Arcade Specs: MSI Micro-ATX Z390m MOBO, Core I5-9600K CPU @ 3.70GHz, 16GB NVRAM, Nvidia 1660 Super,

40" PF Sony gaming LED TV, Dual 23" monitors in the backbox , Pinscape w. expansion board, Full DOF - Full MAME arcade support

My VP Pincab /MAME Arcade Specs: MSI Micro-ATX Z390m MOBO, Core I5-9600K CPU @ 3.70GHz, 16GB NVRAM, Nvidia 1660 Super,

40" PF Sony gaming LED TV, Dual 23" monitors in the backbox , Pinscape w. expansion board, Full DOF - Full MAME arcade support

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?