Reply To: Funhouse (Williams 1990)

wrd1972
Participant
    @wrd1972

How about an update on FH.

The table is complete other than finishing the new Hi-res apron. I have been experimenting with lighting all weekend long and have thrown out everything I previously have used and came up up with some methods that I truly believe are better. There is now no lighting fog and greater contrast overall and the colors are popping much more than before.

New version:

Old version:

I have spent another full weekend adding more and more visual and audio detail to the table. It will be apparent when you guys get to play it. I made a few physics tweaks and conducted testing with various folks playing the VP table and my real table. All agreed that the physics are now even better than before. So prepare yourselves for an even greater FH….real soon.

My VP Pincab /MAME Arcade Specs: MSI Micro-ATX Z390m MOBO, Core I5-9600K CPU @ 3.70GHz, 16GB NVRAM, Nvidia 1660 Super,

40" PF Sony gaming LED TV, Dual 23" monitors in the backbox , Pinscape w. expansion board, Full DOF - Full MAME arcade support

My VP Pincab /MAME Arcade Specs: MSI Micro-ATX Z390m MOBO, Core I5-9600K CPU @ 3.70GHz, 16GB NVRAM, Nvidia 1660 Super,

40" PF Sony gaming LED TV, Dual 23" monitors in the backbox , Pinscape w. expansion board, Full DOF - Full MAME arcade support

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?