Reply To: Star Wars Wedgehead

BorgDog
Participant
    @borgdog

So been busy, made a roadtrip and brought home a new friend, it really is a sickness.  I’ve been wanting one of these for a while since Kriss and I played it at the pinball show last June.  Lots of fun and lots of potential for really big scoring.

2017-01-02-09.01.34

Got a little work done on the v-pincab, added those L brackets by popular demand, then fit all the parts into the cab.  Had to pull out and rearrange some of the stuff already in there (mainly the computer) to get it all to fit how I wanted, but it’s all in there.  Still need to wire it all to the sainsmarts, load DOF onto the computer and make it all work.

Question for all you folk who are more knowledgeable than I, do I need to worry about those pop bumper coils being so close to the computer (pic below)?  They sit about 2″ directly above the pc power supply and about 5-6″ forward of the graphics card.  The back and bottom of the brackets the coils are in are almost solid metal with only a couple small holes.  I don’t think it would be an issue given that, but what do I know  :wacko: pic of the pop bumper brackets down below in the attachments.

2017-01-08-17.28.42

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?