Reply To: Monster Bash VPX wip

randr
Keymaster
    @randr

I’m new around here so I’m not too sure how to provide useful feedback… so how about some positive encouragement? :)

I’ve spent a fair amount of time playing a real Monster Bash years ago and countless more hours playing it on my iPad via PBA… I think this version is looking really great and I am sure will find a home in my regular rotation once I get the new cabinet put together. I will need to play some more as I’d like to check out how you are handling the phantom flip, the kickout is not putting the ball on my left flipper like I’m expecting it to, rather it is hammering it right into the left sling… maybe I’m just used to PBA delivering it to the left flipper and the real MB didn’t but I miss it. A couple weird things I have to assume are due to my inexperience, but I can’t find the DMD anywhere… it is playing fine, but I can’t see the DMD screen anywhere, when I test the ROM in VPinMAME it shows up, just not showing up in game… as well, no flipper sounds… anyway, sorry for what is likely not very helpful feedback… but I enjoyed the WIP.

@roar
    Line 135 in script change 50 to 24 its just to strong. I will up new wip with mostly physics changes and GI lights closer to final. Also rolling sounds added

Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
    So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
    for IOS and Android

Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
    So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
    for IOS and Android

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?