007 Goldeneye

Viewing 10 posts - 101 through 110 (of 110 total)
  • Author
    bietekwiet
    Participant
      @bietekwiet

Nice update! It works very well. Thank you!

A question: I prefer a bright ball. Usually I substitute with a brighter ball HDR image (and scratches).
      But in this case, a brighter ball image, even when I bring up the Light Bulb value, still gives me an almost black ball.
      Is there a technique to have a brighter ball on this table without over brightening teh environment light?

1 user thanked author for this post.
      DarthColejoy
      Participant
        @darthcolejoy

Great table thanks heaps! Just wondering if there was music or sound apart from the SSF sounds and DOF. Downloaded the table and also the chunky back glass – without animation. But there seems to be no “music” or sound that normal come through the back glass speakers. Is there an additional download I am missing or is that because I haven’t installed or done something in the script. Couldn’t find anything in there. Thanks heaps.

LTA
        Participant
          @luvthatapex
          You have to increase the volume coming from the rom. Press F8 or F9 on the keyboard to increase the rom volume for the game.

Great table thanks heaps! Just wondering if there was music or sound apart from the SSF sounds and DOF. Downloaded the table and also the chunky back glass – without animation. But there seems to be no “music” or sound that normal come through the back glass speakers. Is there an additional download I am missing or is that because I haven’t installed or done something in the script. Couldn’t find anything in there. Thanks heaps.

scutters
          Participant
            @scutters
            You have to increase the volume coming from the rom. Press F8 or F9 on the keyboard to increase the rom volume for the game.

Or use pinsound studio!. Boater’s just released a 007 pinsound mix http://pinsound-community.org/forum/index.php?/files/file/320-goldeneye-v1_boat/

… i’m downloading now!

samm
            Participant
              @samuel00

Hello!! I put a coin I press enter to play and then I get an error. https://prnt.sc/uq443u

PlaySound SoundFXDOF(“FlipperUpR”,102,DOFOn,DOFFlippers)

Everyone

Thalamus
                @thalamus
                ContributorMemberModerator

Hmm. That routine is from controller.vbs – you don’t by any chance have a old controller.vbs in tables folder or some place where it doesn’t belong ?

TheProdigyUK
                Participant
                  @theprodigyuk

I increased volume and got callouts and music but it DEFINITELY play a long HUM sound at certain points, like it’s missing a sound file or something?

Any ideas?

If you leave it idle, every few mins it plays the HUM for 3 seconds too!

Jalei
                  Participant
                    @jalei

I increased volume and got callouts and music but it DEFINITELY play a long HUM sound at certain points, like it’s missing a sound file or something?

Any ideas?

If you leave it idle, every few mins it plays the HUM for 3 seconds too!

Isn’t that the satellite you’re hearing?

jipeji16
                    Participant
                      @jipeji16

If it’s the magnets, there is an option in the script to change its volume ;)

Lines 46 and 47 ;)

Manbearpig
                      Participant
                        @manbearpig

is there a way to adjust the volume? i did the end key and cranked it to 27, but the volume is very quiet and i almost have a speaker feedback hum. i am using the rom from vpforums.

I like turtles.

Viewing 10 posts - 101 through 110 (of 110 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?