NBA Fastbreak (Bally 1997) VPW Mod

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 65 total)
  • Author
    marie
    Participant
      @marie

Great collaboration. Beautiful piece of art! Thanks!

xphilou29
      Participant
        @xphilou29

all what you do is amazing!!! thanks a lot for this mod wishing your team a prosperous and healthy new year :good:

vogliadicane
        Participant
          @vogliadicane

Table looks and play great. Not sure why but I have a little sutters (ometimes FPS is about 54, especially when flashers working) even with AA off. I havent any sutters on any another tables. Anybody notice it too? Thanks for that table!

Wow, what an exceptional release again! :good: :good: :good:

Too bad, I have the same issue as chokee wrote. Everything AA or screen space refl. disabled or OFF….

liebowa
          Participant
            @liebowa

Fantastic table!   It’s gorgeous and plays so well

I just had this same thing happen as @lembit reported above.  I’m not sure what path the ball was heading when it happened – but it got stuck in the same place:

Thanks for this great table and hope this feedback helps.

------------------------------------------------------------

Cabinet Build:
            - Computer: Intel i7 Processor, 16gb RAM, 512gb SSD, Nvidia 2060 Super
            - Monitors: Playfield: 42" Spectre 4K / DMD: 17" Dell Monitor / Backglass: 32" Hitachi 1366x768
            - Pinscape for Nudge, LedWIZ for lighting (strobe and flippers only, at the moment)

Attachments:
            Thalamus
              @thalamus
              ContributorMemberModerator

Getting back with a feedback after running it only a few games. I already know that this one will be one that I’ll be studying the rules for. I have never really been a huge fan of this machine, but, this release will change that. Looks stunning and plays very well. Thank you so much guys ! :good:

Brew
              Participant
                @brew

Awesome Job again! Its a really fun table. Thanks!

ravjee
                Participant
                  @ravjee

Happy New Year everyone!!

The VPW mods are now my favourite VPX tables. The graphics, sound and gameplay are awesome. Another high quality release. Well done.  Looking forward to what you guys can come up with in 2021.

chokeee
                  Participant
                    @chokeee

When I set Screen Space Refl. off I have no sutters. So it plays as it should now. Thanks.

I noticed that fleep’s sound package not work 100% as it should. For example sling shots sounds. There are correct sounds in the table but the game use fx_slingshot…. Some bumpers also uses not fleeps sounds. Not sure but I think that there is old and new (fleeps) slingshot and bumpers code in the script. Maybe some other sounds also. That details but maybe u will correct it.

ashleyb
                    Participant
                      @ashleyb

Table looks and play great. Not sure why but I have a little sutters (ometimes FPS is about 54, especially when flashers working) even with AA off. I havent any sutters on any another tables. Anybody notice it too? Thanks for that table!

Wow, what an exceptional release again! :good: :good: :good:

Too bad, I have the same issue as chokee wrote. Everything AA or screen space refl. disabled or OFF….

Yeah I have slight stutter on multiball when the flashers kick in.  Screen space reflection disabled too.  Still loving this table though, some really nice graphical touches.

Really hope you can iron out the slight stutter issues on a future release.

STAT
                      Participant
                        @stefanaustria
                        MemberContributor

Had a Time to play now … fantastic ! :good:

I only run in Troubles with the large Images – i hope that 10.7 can maybe handle that better,
                        because i have to downsize all the > 2000 / > 3000 Images to 1080, to get a Stutter Free Version,
                        i only play at a 1920/1080 Screen … :unsure:

I did that for a few Tables in the Past … a little bit frustrated, if a new Version will be out, and i have to reimport my “smaller” Images … there isn’t a change to set a Variable for v4k = on, and change higher/smaller Images on the Elements ? :scratch:

Beside that: Thanks for all to the VPW Guys !

bjschneider93
                        Participant
                          @bjschneider93

Same stuck ball here. Beautiful table though. Great work. Thank you

Blamer
                          Participant
                            @blamer

VPW tables are fantastic. loving your work so much.
                            thanks for sharing it

forte
                            Participant
                              @forte

amazing update guys, this table had a lot of problems with stuck balls , the pass and shot system,etc, this version is a much needed improvement! thanks

Allright83
                              Participant
                                @allright83

To @l0sts0ul:

I tryed your mod, it’s better! Thanks :good:

And you can try to change ->  Const LiveCatch = 8.    B-)  

RusstyT
                                Participant
                                  @russtyt

This is a very slick production and fun to boot. A lot of work and fantastic that others were will to help you achieve this game. I played an older version that was fun but this takes it to a whole new level. I was stoked to here big Luke Longley get a shout out in the game. Cheers Mate its a fantastic achievement to produce the game with such high quality.

spamola
                                  Participant
                                    @spamola

Thanks VPW! Beautiful version of this great table that plays just as good as it looks.

Numiah
                                    Participant
                                      @numiah

Simply amazing!

Bally widebody - i5-4690 - 16Gb - Gigabyte Z97X-SLI-CF - Nvidia GTX1660Ti 6Gb - 256GbM.2 - 60Gb SSD (Win10Pro) - Samsung 49" 4K UHDR - 30" LG Backglass - 17" LCD dmd - iPad as topper - Ledwiz - Teensy - iPac32 - 8 Contactors - 5 Flashers - Gear - Shaker - Knocker - Addressable strips and matrix - 2 Strobes - RGB under cab - RGB buttons - 3-axis Tiltbob

filipos
                                      Participant
                                        @filipos

Just to say this table is phenomenal. Thanks a lot for updated version it plays much better.

Dutchman
                                        Participant
                                          @dutchguy

Thanks to everyone  creating this wonderful table ! Love it! :good:

Octopus9600
                                          Participant
                                            @octopus9600

Very nice! Thank you!

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 65 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?