2 dmds: Virtualdmd is showing up with a popscreen

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    netdefilr
    Participant
      @netdefilr

Im not sure what I changed that is causing this. But I get two dmds now. Tried troubleshooting settings but no solution yet. See video. Looks like a virtual dmd and a popscreen. If I disable virtualdmd in dmddevice.ini it goes away. Why would popper call both?

https://youtu.be/1l9pGvzgmlY

LynnInDenver
      Participant
        @lynnindenver

PinMAME is using both Internal and External DMD solutions. Press F1 while the table is running, and click off “show DMD”, but leave “Use External DMD” checked.

Creator of the first PinupPlayer PostDMD mods for VPX - PostDMD for Masters of the Universe VPX and Jaws VPX.
        Head Proprietor of Pisces Pinball, a VPX table developer.
        Lead Technician of MC Chase Amusements, a private arcade in our home basement.

netdefilr
        Participant
          @netdefilr

PinMAME is using both Internal and External DMD solutions. Press F1 while the table is running, and click off “show DMD”, but leave “Use External DMD” checked.

I have that setup for some tables but not all of them. Its not the default settings for a new rom either. I’ll test that out, thanks.

netdefilr
          Participant
            @netdefilr

Isnt popper just displaying a movie of the dmd? Why would it care about a couple roms having both external and windows dmd enabled? I tried disabling both dmds on all the roms this was configured on, but in popper when changing the games they all still have 2 dmds running. Virtual dmd and a popscreen0.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?