24 (Stern 2009)

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 61 total)
  • Author
    blackvulcan3
    Participant
      @blackvulcan3

Hey all, struggling to find a backglass for this. Anyone got a link to a nice one?

EDIT – Disregard gents, I went to the VPA FB page and used the link to find one. VPU obviously doesn’t like searching with only 2 characters.

http://vpuniverse.com/forums/files/file/2438-24-stern-2009/

Recycler
      Participant
        @resycler666

After hours of killing wrapped men and saving the president I can say this table looks very good and has great physics. No game play breaking bugs, only thing that I noticed is that extra ball does not light up at all, but works none the less. GREAT table

TNT2
        Participant
          @tnt2

Thanks for the update Assassin. The HD cards are always a great touch.

TNT2
          Participant
            @tnt2

One thing I am noticing in the most recent version. I am seeing a light grey hue over the table that I didn’t have in version 1.1. I am using one of the 10.4 betas but not the latest. Any ideas what it could be? I can post screenshots if that would help.

32assassin
            Participant
              @32assassin

the materials for 10.4 have been updated,  they don’t seem to play well with some of the environment mappings.

if you wan’t a quick fix,

export the materials from  version 1.1

delete all the materials form version 1.2 and import the materials from version 1.1

version 1.1 is using tutenvironment and 1.2 is using the default environment for this same reason.

I tested the environment mapping from XmenLE (I think its from XmenLE –>environment3blur4)  and it seems to have  a better look with the current 10.4 materials.

see a table you like help me find the resources so that I can finish it
              https://www.dropbox.com/sh/7qtake9whi5ium2/AAB4K4W78oMVlqSxTzKtGHTHa?dl=0

4 users thanked author for this post.
              Thalamus
                @thalamus
                ContributorMemberModerator

Thanks for the update 32assassin.

Sven34
                Participant
                  @sven34

thank you so much 32assassin for 24  :good:

randr
                  Keymaster
                    @randr
                    ModeratorMember

Oh nice thanks for the update

Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
                    So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
                    for IOS and Android

Pinbolt
                    Participant
                      @pinbolt

Cool, thanks for the update.

senseless
                      Participant
                        @senseless

Plays really nice and got myself a new highscore. Thanks 32 for the update :)!

Andypc
                        Participant
                          @andypc

The Apron graphics are all warped since 1.2 and don’t look right in full screen.

Thalamus
                            @thalamus
                            ContributorMemberModerator

And I though it was just 32 being pissed off at the table – kind of like it :whistle:

32assassin
                            Participant
                              @32assassin

The Apron graphics are all warped since 1.2 and don’t look right in full screen.

I actually noticed that same problem when I added a primitive texture to my Avengers VPX table.  I’m not sure why that is happening.

export the apron image,  you will see that their is nothing wrong with it.

The only thing I can think is that their is something wrong with the primitive I used.

Stern Apron

Or I need to make the center decal smaller.

Wob76
                              Participant
                                @wob76

Hi,

Great work as always a32, I noticed a few lamps not working. The Sub UpdateLamps() is missing entries for lamps for Extra Ball Lamp (l58) and the 3 right side target lamps (l14, l15, l16), adding those to the list makes them function.

Wob

STAT
                                Participant
                                  @stefanaustria
                                  MemberContributor

Thanks for the Info, Wob, and thank you for the Update, 32assassin.
                                  24 is a really nice Table … i wonder, without a Hauntglass ;)

STAT
                                  Participant
                                    @stefanaustria
                                    MemberContributor

if you shoot in the Safehouse, there is no Action, Ball Looks like he is away …
                                    And Playfield Looks a bit “Grey” … Bumpers haven’t a “Height” in FS View …
                                    And i feel, there are some Physic’s changed ? … i had a very good Flipper Settings, can give it to you later …

32assassin
                                    Participant
                                      @32assassin

this is a full VP 10.5 rebuild I copied all the components to a blank 10.5 template

only the friction and elasticity of objects where updated

most if not of all of the sam bumpers are flat disks, their is no depth to them

their is a full material and lighting settings rebuild with new GI lights,  you might need to scale down the day night bar to your liking

I will see if I  flock up in the safehouse.

1 user thanked author for this post.
                                      senseless
                                      Participant
                                        @senseless

Thanks for the update. It seems like the playfield etc is a bit washed out since version 1.2 and during play I got a script error and the table bailed out on me.

Is the 1.2 still available for download so I can compare?

32assassin
                                        Participant
                                          @32assassin

this is what I get for not fully testing the table before uploading

apparently the gates in layer 2 fucked allot of my switch names

kicker in safe house should be sw3 currently sw15

spinner should be sw10

one of the drop targets is also wrong should be sw11 not sw12

updated version is up,  make sure kicker in safe house is named sw3, to make sure you have the working version

4 users thanked author for this post.
                                          artyfarty
                                          Participant
                                            @artyfarty

Hi I’m getting the “washed out playfield” with 2.0.

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 61 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?