250cc directb2s for 3 Screens – DMD Rebuilt

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    2borG
    Participant
      @2borg

https://vpinball.com/?post_type=cmdm_page&p=194419

This is a MOD of the Victor and PJ version with for a 3 screen cab with INDER DMD area full rebuilt.

6 users thanked author for this post.
      Thalamus
        @thalamus
        ContributorMemberModerator

Not a 3 screen user myself. But, never the less, appreciate you sharing your work with everyone. So, in that regard, thank you.

htamas
        Participant
          @htamas

Hmm… for some reason, the DMD area remains blank for me. Am I the only one with this?
          All other 3-screen dB2S work OK, but this one doesn’t. I imported the file into the Backglass Designer and don’t see anything missing or why would this happen. Everything is set to ‘Visible’ and still…

flstclasic
          Participant
            @flstclasic

Not sure if it matters but I always set it to Hidden, Hidden, Visible. Also, F1 the table and uncheck the two DMD options.

1 user thanked author for this post.
            outhere
              @outhere
              MemberContributorvipModerator

@htamas  —  I just tried it and it worked fine
              2 And 3 Screen set-up and more  —  https://vpinball.com/forums/topic/3-screen-set-up-and-more/

htamas
              Participant
                @htamas

Thanks for the replies. As @flstclasic said, changing the B2S settings to hide the grill indeed fixed the problem. It is weird though, because this was the only backglass that required such a change. I have many others that worked without such individual configuration adjustment, this is why it was confusing.

What is even stranger: after it started working, I reverted to the previous settings and F3 restarted the table – and it was still working OK. Interesting.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?