This topic contains 8 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Tom 3 days, 23 hours ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
     Tom 
    Participant

I was gonna take a break from making tables until I figured out Blender but yesterday I made my first successful plastic primitives with UV maps, the mushroom caps for this Wip, and I leave for a trip tomorrow and I am gonna work on a playfield mesh with holes.  May not be a big deal to some but as of last week I couldn’t even spell Blender let alone make something in it.  So I guess back to making tables and learn Blender as I go.  @randr has been a wonderful teacher and friend through this, thanks man!

Little Joe-  @rosve donated these resources, thanks.  PF was an old redraw and I went over it and updated a lot.  Looks pretty nice

LJPLAYFIELD

Got a lot of resources from @scottacus with his Sea Ray table, thanks.  Need to find or make that side gate, haven’t seen it before

PF

Memory Lane- Started as a fix to Scotty VHs, @scottt, table and it turned out to be a teardown and rebuild with new prims and other cool stuff.  This is my Blender learning table

pfml

And of course Time Warp, we cant forget those cool banana flippers hat @rothbauerw made, those wont go to waste.  got some nice plastic scans from @wed21 to go with PF from @gilrock

tw

Gonna be a good time, anyone else wanna share their WIPs for a sneak peek?

• This topic was modified 1 week ago by  Tom.
     JR 
    Participant

Um…can’t hit ‘like’ button enough.

Thalamus 
    ContributorMemberModerator

This is great news Tom. I’m very happy to hear that you jumped into blender and using Bord’ tutorial. It is easy to follow and it opens new doors for further expiration. I didn’t see Dipsy above. Does that mean it is abandoned by you ? Good luck and really looking forward to see what you come up with next. :good:

Tom 
    Participant

No Dipsy is in there too.  It is the least done.  I also have Party Animal on my plate but that is ambitious.  That will be a complete redraw and stems on the resources coming through. I would say Memory Lane is very close and Time Warp can be a close second to being done.

Thalamus 

Maybe we should ask politely if  @loserman76 would be interested in doing that Dipsy ? He is a master on old EM’s and EM’s is not easy. Much scripting. I don’t know though if he knows the game well enough – just a suggestion. Don’t put too much into it.

• This reply was modified 1 week ago by  Thalamus.
     Tom 
    Participant

If anyone wants to work on it that is fine with me.  I did a bunch of work on the PF image and it is mostly populated if I remember so that’s done.

1 user thanked author for this post.
     Loserman76 
    Participant
    vipMemberContributor

I wouldn’t mind taking a look at Dipsy Doodle. But I’d also like to do Doodle Bug since it is the 1 player sister table with slightly different scoring stuff.

-LM

Thalamus 

That would be so awesome @loserman76 – thank you so much for even considering it. Right man for the job I’d say.

Tom 
    Participant

I will be home in a couple days and will get with you @loserman76.  Will be fun thanks

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2019 VPinBall.com

WP2FB Auto Publish Powered By : XYZScripts.com
Vpinball.com

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account