A few questions about the altrun mode….

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    jdsabin1
    Participant
      @jdsabin1

I run both VPX and FX3 tables on my cabinet. I only have about 230 or so tables in total so I have them all on my home playlist together. I setup the FX3 tables so when I press the key to go to the ‘menu select’ screen, all the modes I want to start FX3 with are there. With that said ….

a) Can I configure all FX3 tables so when I press start, instead of actually starting (what I think is the last known parameters I played the game with), the default behavior would always force it to the menu select screen where you could then select the mode you want to start the game with?

b) Where can I configure the icons and wheels that are displayed on the menu select screen? If I have someone who isn’t overly familiar with the menu system, I would want them to be able to easily select the FX3 game mode or go back to the main menu but of course there are all sorts of other options presented to you on that screen. I would like to edit that (including what is seen in each of the text fields as well).

Using the Tarcisio 4k theme and it looks great btw.

Thanks for any help!

NailBuster
        @nailbuster
        ModeratorMember

a> no

b> see alt-run mode on pinup wiki for icons config

also,  see wiki for play-only mode (kids mode).  you can put a key inside cab (or use google voice) to switch between modes.  this allows for fewer functions in the front-end so people can’t ‘screw’ around with it.  (like tradeshows, kids, parties…etc)

1 user thanked author for this post.
      Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?