A Few Things I've Noticed in PinUp Player.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    mccorkled
    Participant
      @mccorkled

I am loving Popper FE so far! Today I started filling out all of my table info in Game Manager. I’ve noticed a few things that may or may not be complete user error and I thought I would mention them. Hopefully the right people see this and can address any of the issue (if they are in fact issues)

1. When I delete a game from my audit in the GameSetupForm, the list always jumps back to the beginning of the list.

2. When scrolling the scroll is on the games and not on the scrollbar which makes for very slow scrolling.

3. When editing playlists I can drag lists up or down but I cannot drag a list into one already made.

4. When editing table info in GameSetupForm under Manufacturer there is only Bally and Another Dude and I cannot seem to figure out how to add more to the drop down. I have just been typing it in each time.  The same goes for Game Theme.

5. After editing all of this info and entering PUP the table names have changed but the date, manufacturer, and game typs are not displaying on the wheel bar.

6. I am adding games to playlists under manufacturer. An example is when I search “Gottlieb” I want to select all and add them to my Gottlieb playlist. They are not coming up in the search. It appears that the search is looking for screen name rather than table name and since I removed the mfg and date from the screen names the search will not work.

7. Is there a way to list tables by Game FileName rather than Screen Name? I want my tables to be titles properly (The Adams Family) but listed properly as well in the A’s rather than having all tables with “The” clumped together.

8. When scrolling through the tables on the front end the entire program freezes. I have all of the media for about 700 tables and a very power PC so I am unsure what is going on here. I have to go into task manager to close everything.

9. I am playing around with altsounds. I cannot seem to get the game menu up in Popper to try out the scripts I added from the nailbuster site.

I believe this is it for now. Thank you in advance! :)

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?