AC-DC Luci (Stern 2012) – Nude Mod Kit

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    HiRez00
    Participant
      @hirez00

https://vpinball.com/VPBdownloads/ac-dc-luci-stern-2012-nude-mod-kit/

PLEASE REMEMBER TO SAY ‘THANKS’ THE FIRST POST IN THE SUPPORT TOPIC BY CLICKING ON THE ‘THANKS’ BUTTON. THIS IS ALWAYS APPRECIATED!

WARNING: CONTAINS TOPLESS PG-13 NUDITY – IF THIS OFFENDS YOU – DO NOT DOWNLOAD! – YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

Originally, I was not going to post this download publicly because I didn’t want to offend anyone, BUT, this is a unique circumstance.

Unbeknownst to me – there was already a ‘BUILT-IN’ nude mod with the existing AC-DC Luci VPX table?!?!?! If you look in the script towards the top – the original authors have an option to turn on / off the built in nude mod for the table. It’s easy to spot in the script – but I never saw it. Duh! I’ve had the 1.5 version of this table for YEARS and had no idea it was already there in the table options.

So, since it was already built in – whether you knew it or not – I decided to make some additions / enhancements to the existing mod … so in my book … it will be ok to upload this.

First – the existing instructions cards were a little low rez – so I redraw them to have cleaner “Luci” images.

These are the only “upgrades” for the actual table – and all credit goes to the original table authors. All I did was clean up the images.

The original ‘Luci’ Nude Mod for this table was done by: Calium.

Included in this kit are 2 new redrawn instructions cards, ACDC-Luci-Card.png and ACDC-Luci-Card-XXX.png. Load the table, go to the image manager and look for both those images in the list. Select one of them and then select “Re-import from” on the left and choose the corresponding file I’ve included. It will replace the image with the newer clean image. Then do the same with the other one.

Despite the ‘XXX’ naming – the images are actually PG-13 topless only.

Remember to SAVE the table file after you make these changes.

This is the only “graphic” mod I made and it is simply an upgrade and isn’t absolutely necessary. The other nude mod images that are already included with the existing table are good quality already and didn’t need any touchups / cleanup.

I was never a fan of the original Luci Premium backglass image and I didn’t want to make a basic b2s with some lights or a still image. The original backglass for the pinball was a simple translite with a single fluorescent bulb and wasn’t very interesting, so I decided to make several looping MP4 video versions to run in the backglass place / screen.

In order to use any one of the backglass videos, the process is quite simple.

I have 2 version of the table in my ‘Tables’ folder. 1.) The original “Luci” table with matching backglass file, and 2.) A duplicate of the table with Nude Mod turned on and named: “AC-DC Luci (Stern 2012) – Nude Mod.vpx”. For this version, I have NO BACKGLASS file with that name or anything close – therefore the table will load WITHOUT a backglass.

In PinballX, using the Game Manager, I’ve loaded my favorite backglass video so it is in my “PinballX/Media/VPX/Backglass Videos” folder” and have it the same name as the table. Please note: Your ‘path’ to your media / backglass videos might be different than the one I listed here. In PinballX ‘Game Manager’ make sure you have ‘Hide Backglass’ UNCHECKED. That way when you load the table through PinballX – when PinballX goes to load the table, it will keep the backglass video running the whole time as if it was the actual backglass. Everything else should play exactly as it should with the table, but now you have a cool VIDEO backglass running instead.

I’ve used this process / technique for several other DMD tables where the backglass is generally static and it works very well.

Also included are 3 matching style ‘TOPPER VIDEOS’ that you can use as toppers or Virtual DMDs if using an LCD for your DMD. I only made the DMDs in 1280x390px because this was a special case and I was only intending to use these on my own system that only uses 1280x390px videos for the toppers.

PinballX now allows you to use animated GIF wheels / images – so for the wheels, I created a static one, and then a Mega Docklet Animated GIF style to match all the artwork, backglass and toppers.

FILES INCLUDED:

– – – – – – – – – – – – – –

ACDC-Luci-Card.png

ACDC-Luci-Card-XXX.png

AC-DC Luci (Stern 2012) Nude Mod – Backglass 1.mp4

AC-DC Luci (Stern 2012) Nude Mod – Backglass 2.mp4

AC-DC Luci (Stern 2012) Nude Mod – Backglass 3.mp4

AC-DC Luci (Stern 2012) Nude Mod – Backglass 4.mp4

AC-DC Luci (Stern 2012) Nude Mod – Topper 1.mp4

AC-DC Luci (Stern 2012) Nude Mod – Topper 2.mp4

AC-DC Luci (Stern 2012) Nude Mod – Topper 3.mp4

AC-DC Luci (Stern 2012) Nude Mod – Wheel Animated.gif

AC-DC Luci (Stern 2012) Nude Mod – Wheel.png

As I mentioned before, this mod is ‘topless’ nudity only and is in no way intended to offend anyone. I am 99.9% sure that if Stern could have released this table with this nude mod without incident, they probably would have as the artwork was already pretty sexy already.

This project took considerable time … so “thanks” or comments in the support topic would be greatly appreciated.

PLEASE NOTE: I create these videos for fun and for the dedicated VPX pinball users on this and other forum. I DID NOT create this for you to download as SELL, MAKE MONEY OR PROFIT ON … You have been warned!

DO NOT include any of these files with other downloads or projects without asking permission first.

All Logos, Characters, Copyrights and Trademarks property of their respective owners.

PROVIDED STRICTLY FOR PERSONAL USE AND NOT FOR COMMERCIAL SALE OR DISTRIBUTION. PLEASE DO NOT RE-DISTRIBUTE.

Total of 21 users thanked author for this post. Here are last 20 listed.
      Tom
      Participant
        @armyaviation
        MemberContributor

thanks bro, you do some really nice work.  I never even knew there was a topless mod either.   headed there now!

DeathInc
        Participant
          @deathincclan

Nice HiRez00.  Please offend me……….  Allow ME to make the choice if I want to download it or not.

And if it offends you. Don’t download it!!!!

Thank you!!

Sorry, the world is pissing me off………

VPGamer75
          Participant
            @vpgamer75

I’m going put the fire out!

FabR1
            Participant
              @fabr1

Merci Bcp pour tout le travail accompli

calium
              Participant
                @calium

Absolutly not excited to see this… I was the one who made the luci nude mode on all the images and b2s long time ago… not even a little credit by you…

xphilou29
                Participant
                  @xphilou29

Hi Hirez, I am offended for not knowing this before, Lucy is my favourite pinball character the ACDC table one of my favourite !! thanks a lot for the info and sharing! looking forward to try all this

0Cool
                  Participant
                    @0cool

Great animations, HiRez. I like these mods a lot. Thanks for these and all of your other pieces of art. And also thanks to Calium. You too very nice work. Thanks y’all!! :good:

HiRez00
                    Participant
                      @hirez00

Absolutly not excited to see this… I was the one who made the luci nude mode on all the images and b2s long time ago… not even a little credit by you…

@@Calium

I was unaware you did the original ‘nude mod’ mod in the table. As I mentioned in the original description posting, “all credit goes to the original authors of the table”. I did not have your specific “name” nor was I able to locate the b2s you made so I had no where to pull your name from – which is why I said “all credit goes to the original authors of the table”.

The 2 images I used as originals for the redraw of the 2 nude mods I added I go directly from the ‘Luci’ flyer off of ipdb.org and completely redrew them from scratch – so none of your original artwork was used for any of this project,

That being said, I have added you specifically as the original author of the table “nude mod” concept and artwork to the description.

1 user thanked author for this post.
                      calium
                      Participant
                        @calium

all good, i had a bad day. just in case you do something like this for elvira too (would be cool!), hauntfreaks and me did the nude mod with tit toy and grafics…

hoop22
                        Participant
                          @hoop22

I just re-downloaded Luci and do not see the nude-mode option.  What line # is it?

Thanks.

hoop22
                          Participant
                            @hoop22

scratch that, found it in 1.5 version

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?