AC-DC (Stern 2012) Train Topper Video + RealColorDMD

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    HiRez00
    Participant
      @hirez00

https://vpinball.com/VPBdownloads/ac-dc-stern-2012-train-topper-video-realcolordmd/

This is a special “train” topper video for whichever AC-DC (Stern) table you want, since there are some many toppers available already.

Topper videos can either be used as a topper (it’s original designed purpose), or virtual DMD for your front end if you are using an LCD for your DMD.

Excerpts from this video were used in the original rom DMD animations for the original 2012 table.

I separated the different topper sized videos into different files so you only need to download what you need.

Includes 1280 x 390 px, 1280 x 720 px, and 1280×540 px (21:9) versions.

The original HD video was 4×3 aspect ratio – so I had to do A LOT of vertical digital panning and scanning per shot to make it fit in all the different sizes needed.

Because PinballX doesn’t play sound from Topper videos, I have included a separate .mp3 sound fx audio file you can load as “Table Audio” in PinballX so it will play the audio in sync with the video in the front end. When you start the table, PinballX should shut the audio off so only the topper video keeps running during gameplay.

For other front end systems – should play the sound fx audio embedded in the video.

All Topper videos have been encoded in MP4 codec format with MP3 sound fx and fully tested.

I also included a RealColorDMD video for RealColorDMD users. If your system will not let you load AVI files for your DMD, change the .avi extension to .mp4 and you should be able to load it without re-encoding the video – OR – you can load the animated .GIF version also included.

– – – – – – – – – – – – – –

This project took considerable time … so “thanks” or comments in the support topic would be greatly appreciated.

PLEASE NOTE: I create these toppers, videos, backglass and support files for fun and for the dedicated VPX pinball users on this and other forum. I DID NOT create this for you to download as SELL, MAKE MONEY OR PROFIT ON … You have been warned!

DO NOT include any of these files with other downloads or projects without asking permission first.

All Logos, Characters, Copyrights and Trademarks property of their respective owners.

PROVIDED STRICTLY FOR PERSONAL USE AND NOT FOR COMMERCIAL SALE OR DISTRIBUTION. PLEASE DO NOT RE-DISTRIBUTE.

bernie2901
      Participant
        @bernie2901

Awesome JOB!!!

Mike DA Spike
        Participant
          @mikedaspike

Is it just me ?
          I don’t see the download for the real DMD video.
          I really love your DMD videos @hirez00!

HiRez00
          Participant
            @hirez00

@mikedaspike

RealDMD’s are in each of the downloads for the toppers. The new video is NOT scaled for a RealDMD – but you could use the 1280×390 version that is close to the aspect ratio.

Besides – the RealColorDMD avi – YOU already have … I sent it to you a few weeks ago.

2 users thanked author for this post.
            Mike DA Spike
            Participant
              @mikedaspike

Sorry mate. I need to at a comment on the tables where I have used your dmd’s videos.

dipsydoodle
              Participant
                @dipsydoodle

thank you :-)

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?