AC/DC 180hc PuPPack

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 89 total)
  • Author
    Gramps
    Participant
      @gramps

– like don’t use chrome –

As I said before, Chrome wasn’t working for me either nor was it working for paying a lot of videos.  I switched to Microsoft Edge and it’s been working perfectly.  Pretty sure I’ll never go back to Chrome.

coreduo0099
      Participant
        @coreduo0099

Any chance the puppack could be put on a google drive or Mega?  Trying to download I’m getting 130KB/sec vs 16.6MB/sec for the willy wonka pack.  8 hour ETA assuming no issues…

kds70
        Participant
          @kds70

I tried changing out the ROM and no music at all. Tried using the new PUP and I’m only seeing the first video of the asteroid and then same animation/video with the band appearing below. Videos are not playing with each song.

Are you using freezy´s dmddevice.dll for sure? v1.80?

VPin: Williams Time Warp Cabinet (1979), 4K playfield: 40" Iiyama X4071UHSU, backglass: 32" LG. Pin2DMD, Pincontrol 1, LEDWiz, nudging, tilt, plunger, 10 big siemens contactors, Shaker, Strobo, Gear, Beacon, RGB Flasher 5x, Knocker, PC: Intel i5 2500k@4.5Ghz, 8 GB Ram, Zotac GTX 1070 Mini, Win10

benben45
          Participant
            @benben45

Hi!

big problem for downloading, too… only 1Go available and corrupted file impossible to unzip.

Do you think you can post a google drive link or something else?

It is the first time it happens to me on vpinball.com. Maybe the size of this file is a problem?

benben45
            Participant
              @benben45

Sorry, i got it now with the posts before!

bietekwiet
              Participant
                @bietekwiet

I am getting download speed of only 10 Kb/s .I tried Firefox, Chrome and Edge and also over VPN (USA server which sometimes helps) but they all give the same slow speed. It might be an issue at my end. I’ll try again in a couple of days.

dondi
                Participant
                  @dondi

I’m assuming the Title of this support topic is a typo? AC/DC 180hc PuPPack??
                  Should be 170hc, right? Only asking because I have another version of the table where both previously-shared same 170hc ROM version. Now, with this PUP and the new muted ROM, I changed the ‘other’ table to use the 168hc ROM

coreduo0099
                  Participant
                    @coreduo0099

BTW, overnight download from https://ftp link worked.

Yes this is 170hc (muted).

I ended up renaming the bin and zip for this rom to 168hc and changed it in the script so I could run all the non pup tables without muted rom.

Awesome job BTW. The videos/timing with triggers are fantastic!

1 user thanked author for this post.
                    Auglaize99
                    Participant
                      @auglaize99

Awesome job, this looks great!

I am seeing an issue and looking for any advice. PuPPack runs perfectly when table is run directly, but when launched from inside Popper I am seeing some pretty serious freezing in the video. I deleted the DMD overlay that I was running and this seemed to make a big improvement, but still seeing some freezing and pixilation which I don’t see when launching without Popper.

Any advice on setting and tweaks to address this?

mikemr2
                      Participant
                        @mikemr2

When I push start, I get a single video:

IMG_2726

If I use the existing ROM, I hear songs as I typically do.  If I use this new ROM, I hear game sounds but NO music.  I have Freezys 1.8 and build r5240.

hawkeyez88
                        Participant
                          @hawkeyez88

IMG_2726

If I use the existing ROM, I hear songs as I typically do. If I use this new ROM, I hear game sounds but NO music. I have Freezys 1.8 and build r5240.

Incomplete download possible — take a look at previous posts where I showed what a complete puppack folder looks like.

mikemr2
                          Participant
                            @mikemr2

As far as I know I have the complete download.  Used the link you provided:

IMG_2728

hawkeyez88
                            Participant
                              @hawkeyez88

As far as I know I have the complete download. Used the link you provided:

IMG_2728

Post your puplog.txt.

PEandS1Ws
                              Participant
                                @peands1ws

Whatever you do…DO NOT tilt the table you will pay for it dearly!

tenor

hawkeyez88
                                Participant
                                  @hawkeyez88

For those getting really slow speeds try using this program — https://jdownloader.org/download/index — copy the link into the application and see if it goes faster. I haven’t been able to recreate crawling speeds like some have mentioned. I get a constant 5 mb/s while seeing the server had out over 50 mb/s at times.

mikemr2
                                  Participant
                                    @mikemr2

It’s not generating a puplog.txt.  I have one but it’s showing something else (it was last updated four months ago but I regularly use my cab):

20200813 21:54:51 Open called
                                    20200813 21:54:51 Set Game Name thread tom_14hb
                                    20200813 21:54:51 Start Thread Matching
                                    20200813 21:54:51 create PuPCap
                                    20200813 21:54:51 Init Game name:tom_14hb
                                    20200813 21:54:51 No PuPCapture found: nothing to do

kds70
                                    Participant
                                      @kds70

Thanks for this AMAZING PuPPack … works perfect here :rose:

VPin: Williams Time Warp Cabinet (1979), 4K playfield: 40" Iiyama X4071UHSU, backglass: 32" LG. Pin2DMD, Pincontrol 1, LEDWiz, nudging, tilt, plunger, 10 big siemens contactors, Shaker, Strobo, Gear, Beacon, RGB Flasher 5x, Knocker, PC: Intel i5 2500k@4.5Ghz, 8 GB Ram, Zotac GTX 1070 Mini, Win10

mraaron
                                      Participant
                                        @mraaron

IMG_2726

If I use the existing ROM, I hear songs as I typically do. If I use this new ROM, I hear game sounds but NO music. I have Freezys 1.8 and build r5240.

Incomplete download possible — take a look at previous posts where I showed what a complete puppack folder looks like.

Similar thing happens to me. Folder looks the same as what the screenshot shows it should be (I will double check later but think i have an extra folder called pupoptions and if I do will delete later and try it). Basically for me, I can start the game. Videos work great, BUT I get that acdc screen like you showed when I hit the fire button (think it’s tied to magna save). Videos play/load/run great, the minute I hit the fire button, I get the acdc screen. If I hit the fire button even in the intro video, it gets killed and acdc screen shows. Like I said, for me, if I don’t hit the fire button at all in game (no cannon shooting) all videos etc run great!

hawkeyez88
                                        Participant
                                          @hawkeyez88

IMG_2726

Similar thing happens to me. Folder looks the same as what the screenshot shows it should be (I will double check later but think i have an extra folder called pupoptions and if I do will delete later and try it). Basically for me, I can start the game. Videos work great, BUT I get that acdc screen like you showed when I hit the fire button (think it’s tied to magna save). Videos play/load/run great, the minute I hit the fire button, I get the acdc screen. If I hit the fire button even in the intro video, it gets killed and acdc screen shows. Like I said, for me, if I don’t hit the fire button at all in game (no cannon shooting) all videos etc run great!

If you edit the puppack uncheck the trigger called GameOverKill – that’s the only piece that would stop it, but it’s also tied to start button — so not sure why fire is triggering it unless it’s tied to that switch.

helios
                                          Participant
                                            @helios

IMG_2726

I don´t even need to use my fire button to get the videos to stop working and only get the ACDC logo. Start table, chose video (they show on the screen) and plunge the ball hard and they stop working :(

I have unchecked GameOverKill trigger. Didnt help

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 89 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?