Currently, there are 0 users and 0 guests visiting this topic.
Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    cheelios
    Participant
    @cheelios

I am very sorry about the Previous Edited PupPack, I have had to improve it to see that I had not stayed as I really wanted, now I think it is much better, there were failures in the previous one, now everything is fixed, my lack of experience made me wrong.

Thank CoinCoin for this puppack, regards Friend!

I am sorry that there was a failure to download, I have re-uploaded it again and with fewer files, if we are lucky now and everything is fine, Added backglass file to use in the tables folder.

thanks and regards!!

4 users thanked author for this post.
    barto107
    Participant
    @barto107

backglass disappears from time to time, is it normal ?

1 user thanked author for this post.
    947er
    Participant
    @947er

part 2 is damaged

Oldschool4
    Participant
    @oldschool4

part 2 is damaged

Unzip the first 1, others should follow. 618mb file.

947er
    Participant
    @947er

Sorry don’t work! Error on Part 2 (1588335051_acd_170h.part2_.rar) :cry:

yinyan
    Participant
    @yinyan

doesnt work for me – no videos nothing

goodGRIEFF76
    Participant
    @goodgrieff76

The new bezel doesn’t show up for me, all I see is the original full screen video.

cheelios
    Participant
    @cheelios

Lo estoy subiendo de nuevo con nuevos archivos y con un backglass para colocar en la carpeta tables

Attachments:
    yinyan
    Participant
    @yinyan

this one works better – was getting an error unzipping with 7zip but unzips fine with winrar

cheelios
    Participant
    @cheelios

Gracias  por todo y vuestra paciencia!!! :-)

947er
    Participant
    @947er

Please answer in english. We don’t unstand spain. The RAR package is defect.

John William
    Participant
    @johnwilliam

633/5000

Gracias por contribuir

Luciendo mejor. Sugerencia: es posible que desee probar el traductor de Google cuando publique y publique bilingüe. (como lo soy ahora)

El paquete funciona bien. Sugerencia / Solicitud. ¿Alguna posibilidad de que descubras cómo eliminar los destellos a un fondo negro sólido durante los lanzamientos de medios? La pantalla negra momentánea distrae bastante cuando se juega.

También parece que muchas personas no están familiarizadas con los archivos RAR de varias partes y están asumiendo que funcionan como un solo zip, pero los archivos están bien que haya publicado, pero cuando se descargan obtienen números únicos como parte de los nombres de archivo, así que Winrar lo hace No funcionará hasta renombrarlos.

Thanks for contributing.

Looking Better. Suggestion: You might want to try google translate when you post and post bilingual. (like I am now)

The pack works well. Suggestion/Request. Any chance you could figure out how to eliminate the flashes to solid black backglass during media launches? The momentary black screen is pretty distracting when playing.

It also appears lots of folks aren’t familiar with multi-part RAR files and are assuming they work like a single zip, but the files are fine that you posted, but when downloaded they get unique numbers as part of the filenames so winrar does not work until renaming them.

MarcosRH
    Participant
    @marcosrh

Thank you very much, but it didn’t work for me.
    Maybe because my tables are acd_168h.
    I didn’t find to download some that “I think” are acd_170h (vpuniverse is down).
    Any suggestion?
    Can you use it at acd_168h?

Muchas gracias, pero no funcionó para mí. Quizás porque mis mesas son acd_168h. No encontré para descargar algunos que “creo” son acd_170h (vpuniverse está caído). ¿Cualquier sugerencia? ¿Puedes usarlo en acd_168h?

cheelios
    Participant
    @cheelios

There is no problem to download the files, it is true that sometimes the vpinball server gives some failure, but in principle everything is correct, download the winrar from https://jimmytutoriales.com/ that have it with your activation to download and now I will add the roms so that everyone has these roms to play

yinyan
    Participant
    @yinyan

Thank you very much, but it didn’t work for me.

Maybe because my tables are acd_168h.

I didn’t find to download some that “I think” are acd_170h (vpuniverse is down).

Any suggestion?

Can you use it at acd_168h?

Muchas gracias, pero no funcionó para mí. Quizás porque mis mesas son acd_168h. No encontré para descargar algunos que “creo” son acd_170h (vpuniverse está caído). ¿Cualquier sugerencia? ¿Puedes usarlo en acd_168h?

Just rename the folder to the one you have acd_168h it wont do any harm trying, should work

cdnbum88
    Participant
    @cdnbum88

I am not getting any videos. I thought when you have a pup pack you do not have a b2s? You have b2s in folder.

I have tried playing without b2s and BG is blank.

I am sure I am doing something wrong.

I unzipped with rar and all 3 rar are the same is that correct? The look the same.

MarcosRH
    Participant
    @marcosrh

I tried to put them on all I have: 168H, 170 and 170H.

Unfortunately it didn’t work at all.

Anyway, thanks for the goodwill and for sharing.

cheelios
    Participant
    @cheelios

Guys It works perfectly something you must be doing wrong, in principle there is no problem and if it is true that this puppack needs to carry the directb2s to be able to start correctly without black screen cuts, you need to check your folders or install the latest version of pinupsystem or verify the video player that is VLC 32bits is suitable for the proper functioning of pinupsystem. thanks !!!

goodGRIEFF76
    Participant
    @goodgrieff76

Was the intention of this update to have a bezel present on the backglass the entire time?

kcpinhead
    Participant
    @kcpinhead

All my puppacks work and im on the most recent version of pinup player and this particular puppack the table freezes when videos trigger.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 22 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2021 VPinBall.com

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

The Vpinball app

FREE
VIEW