Ace of Speed 2019

Viewing 20 posts - 61 through 80 (of 114 total)
  • Author
    Thalamus
      @thalamus
      ContributorMemberModerator

Some might get lost sound from pinmame after running this table and afterwards playing Mousin’ Around.

Change exit routine into this :

Sub MousinAround_Exit() : Controller.Games(cGameName).Settings.Value("sound")=1:Controller.Stop : End Sub

or get the script fix at the github repo.

3 users thanked author for this post.
      xman72
      Participant
        @xman72

Hi

I made changes in the pup pack for the “dmd-longloop” mp4 to play in my topper. It works great but is there a version of this video without the “dots” filter?

outhere
          @outhere
          MemberContributorvipModerator

Yes I was wondering the same thing if all the videos are available without dots

Mussinger
          Participant
            @mussinger

@xman72 @outhere , I’ll check if I can do something about your request asap :)

MillionMan
            Participant
              @millionman

Thank you , this table looks beau-ti-ful

1 user thanked author for this post.
              mikebtech48
              Participant
                @mikebtech48

Thanks really amazing table and excellent artwork
                cheers

lololol
                Participant
                  @lololol

hello I have the DMD on playfield,

how to get dmd videos on Pin2dmd. thank you

bushav
                  Participant
                    @bushav

This pin has got to make it to a real cabinet.  There will be many beers consumed while playing this pin!  I normally only like recreations but this baby is fabulous!

BrandonLaw
                    Participant
                      @brandonlaw

Geez Mussinger…this table is far out!  You did just a bang-up job on all aspects.  I don’t know how I missed this puppy.  I think this hit when my SSD shit itself and I was in recovery mode.  Folks, I need you to go out and play this again today…so so so much fun to play as well as to look it.  I’m really enjoying this!!  Made a wheel with the old-school tarsco style if anyone needs it.

ACEOFSPEED

IMG_0959

"Fuck this game. I love it."

Mussinger
                      Participant
                        @mussinger

Thank you guys ! :) realy your messages are motivation for me …

I just finished a Topper video as many player asked me for one, I upload it right now

[edit]  Link to topper video download  : https://vpinball.com/VPBdownloads/ace-of-speed-topper-video/

energumeno
                        Participant
                          @energumeno

te ha quedado “niquelao” los graficos y el sonido curradisimos.ademas de que me encanta el dibujante este

de jugabilidad he jugado 2 partidas solamente(d momento) pero va guay.

se nota las horas de curro.

pd:haber si escribo una duda n el foro d arcadeforever que me esta volviendo loco el vpx en el otro pc y me hechais una mano entre todos

KS+pinball+attack+sticker

dondi
                          Participant
                            @dondi

For some reason, I don’t get the “extra” sounds on this table; the “Yes, sir” or the whistle when the ball  goes down the side lane, and any of the other female voice sounds that aren’t in the videos. I sidecarred the VBS from the GitHub, but no difference. Also tried both l1 and l4 versions of the Mousin’ Around ROM. I don’t have the Mousin’ Around table on my machine. Everything else about this table & Pup Pack work great, except these extra audio sounds. I moved the DMD to my Topper in Pup Pack Editor. All videos are being triggered fine.
                            Are there audio files I may be missing… samples? Can’t seem to work this out.

Mussinger
                            Participant
                              @mussinger

enabled DMDEXT ? < NO  Nothing to see !

EDIT : 

Oh wait … those sounds come for the VPX table it self … If you have SSF , check if they are “Backglass Output”  in the sound manager

this is weird you don’t heare them… it’s a big list of sounds you don’t hear then !! (like 30 or so)

dondi
                              Participant
                                @dondi

enabled DMDEXT ?

I have ‘Use External DMD checked when I hit F1 for the table (is this what you mean)? I also have my DMDDevice.ini correct (I think — no issues with any other tables).

dondi
                                Participant
                                  @dondi

EDIT :

Oh wait … those sounds come for the VPX table it self … Check if they are “Backglass Output” , this is weird you don’t here them…

I tried using the service menu for Table Volume, but couldn’t find anything to raise the volume there. Where do I check for ‘Backglass Output”, in the table script or right-clicking on the backglass for Backglass server settings?

Mussinger
                                  Participant
                                    @mussinger

check if they are “Backglass Output”  in the sound manager (top menu “Table” in VPX)

it’s a big list of sounds you don’t hear then !! (like 30 or so)

dondi
                                    Participant
                                      @dondi

check if they are “Backglass Output” in the sound manager (top menu “Table” in VPX)

it’s a big list of sounds you don’t hear then !! (like 30 or so)

Yeah, everything listed under C:\Users\Franck\Downloads\*.wav doesn’t play when I test by hitting Play button. All other sounds in Sound Manager play fine.   ???

Mussinger
                                      Participant
                                        @mussinger

then you dont have Backglass sound ! pass them all to “Table”

dondi
                                        Participant
                                          @dondi

then you dont have Backglass sound ! pass them all to “Table”

I misspoke… not ALL of them, just a lot of them…. seems random.

Mussinger
                                          Participant
                                            @mussinger

I think it’s an Audio Option setting you get wrong in your Vpx

Viewing 20 posts - 61 through 80 (of 114 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?