Addressable LED question

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Updon
    Participant
      @posty90

Ok so my side strips and matrix have been working fine, I don’t know what happened but now when I load HS2 the Getaway my side strips come on Red right away and stay on, other than that everything is still working fine, where do I look to even try to figure this one out, I have tried a few things but I figured someone with a little more knowledge could give me a few idea’s IMG_5930

Thalamus
        @thalamus
        ContributorMemberModerator

Reminds me of my dof – before I broke it. On metallica, the side flashers was lit from the start. I never really investigated it closer. Could it maybe be that there is a bug in the configtool ? I really should have compared the one I had when that happened towards the backup I had.

Updon
        Participant
          @posty90

Yes it is odd for sure, it was working fine before but I am pretty sure I did and update with the config tool and then it started seems to be only this table, I had Outhere check and it was working on his cabinet so it has to be something on my end but I have no clue where to even start looking.  I have tried a few things but since everything else is working I don’t want to mess more stuff up

outhere
            @outhere
            MemberContributorvipModerator

Yes it is odd for sure, it was working fine before but I am pretty sure I did and update with the config tool and then it started seems to be only this table, I had Outhere check and it was working on his cabinet so it has to be something on my end but I have no clue where to even start looking. I have tried a few things but since everything else is working I don’t want to mess more stuff up

Delete the log, Run the game, Zip up the Log — attach log

Updon
            Participant
              @posty90

Spent a little time messing around this morning with it here is my log when running the game

• This reply was modified 3 years, 3 months ago by Updon.
              Attachments:
              outhere
                @outhere

Spent a little time messing around this morning with it here is my log when running the game

Do you also have this file  (If so post it) — GlobalConfig_B2SServer.xml
                Also post a picture of your DirectOutput and config Folders

Updon
                Participant
                  @posty90

Can’t upload a xml so screen shot it

outhere
                    @outhere

Post your GlobalConfig.xml

If you have the same files in your directoutput folder that are in the config folder remove them from the directoutput folder

Updon
                    Participant
                      @posty90

I removed the duplicate shape files from the direct output directory and checked, just realized when I posted that is my left led strip wrong it has alternate in it don’t think that was there?

Attachments:
                      Updon
                      Participant
                        @posty90

well I fixed that line in the cabinet xml but it had no effect everything is working the same as it was

Updon
                        Participant
                          @posty90

solved it had to do with my combo’s in DOF Config, I had the effects PBX added in the combo’s without it all is working fine including the Pinballx frontend so go figure, I started experimenting when Pizza Time also came on with the solid yellow side LED’s.  What do most people run in the combos when running the side strips and back

• This reply was modified 3 years, 2 months ago by Updon.
                          Tom
                          Participant
                            @armyaviation
                            MemberContributor

I just installed mine but I just have side effects and side flashers.  I would linke to know what others have?  Launch maybe?

Updon
                            Participant
                              @posty90

Ok I been searching a lot and can’t find the answer.  So I have had the side strips and matrix working fine for a while now, I decided to add undercab, I have a 12v standard 5050 rgb and a power supply can I use this and hook it to the second port on the octo?

Tom
                              Participant
                                @armyaviation
                                MemberContributor

I don’t think it will work for rgb non addressable LEDs.  I have my led wiz power mine.  If you want addressable under cab then you can do that

Updon
                                Participant
                                  @posty90

Ok probably will go that route then thanks was just trying to use what I already had laying around lol

VDog90
                                  Participant
                                    @vdog90

The only table I have an issue with playing field strips that fully light up is with my TNA table.  I combine  PF Flashers MX and
                                    PF Effects MX.

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?