Should I do it (take a few months at my pace :-)

You must be logged in to participate.
  • Yes
  • No

This topic contains 31 replies, has 18 voices, and was last updated by  jamal1234 1 week, 5 days ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 21 through 32 (of 32 total)
  • Author
     TNT2 
    Participant

The Big Lebowski would be cool.

Mark70 
    Participant

There were some jokes about GOTG over at vpf, maybe this would be another alternative.
    Not because of the theme, but because of the layout it’s fun playing.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I am looking for T2 cabinet decals, please send pm for offers.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CarnyPriest 
    Participant

Who’s joking? It’s the best recreation I’ve ever seen. I’m sorry you missed getting it, but to write this off as a mere prank and denying its existence is a slap in the face to the wonderful team that made it all happen. You’d know the names but I can’t call them out and give credit where credit is due because of legal jeopardy and because they just simply have a high degree of humility.  :yes:

Mark70 
    Participant

I did not miss it. It runs butter smooth even on my VCS 2600 :good:

CarnyPriest 
    Participant

Butter smooth. It really raises the bar. Dare I say it? Yes, it’s a masterpiece. It’s what I use to show off. That, and the Black Knight: Sword of Rage 0-day beta release. But I’ve said too much. That got pulled down in minutes.  :yes:

jmreedy 
    Participant

Whatever you do, I’d be happy to help with graphics.

ImagineVP 
    Participant

IF you do, I would do a custom animated backglass for it! \m/

Here’s a work in progress for KISS

https://youtu.be/g2EBgr_iStw

Back To The Future

https://youtu.be/fMY2vQzz-8A

and Champion Pub

https://youtu.be/3UrYgSiWji4

I have others I’m working on as well. Some of these are the original backglass set in motion, others like the KISS one above, are a completely new concept feeding you eye candy. I do have plans to go animate the original and 2015 KISS backglasses at some point. First I need to get your 2015 Stern KISS to work on my cab. (only have the 10.02 beta installed at the moment)

• This reply was modified 2 weeks ago by  ImagineVP.
     Mark70 
    Participant

IF you do, I would do a custom animated backglass for it! \m/

Here’s a work in progress for KISS

https://youtu.be/g2EBgr_iStw

Back To The Future

https://youtu.be/fMY2vQzz-8A

and Champion Pub

https://youtu.be/3UrYgSiWji4

I have others I’m working on as well. Some of these are the original backglass set in motion, others like the KISS one above, are a completely new concept feeding you eye candy. I do have plans to go animate the original and 2015 KISS backglasses at some point. First I need to get your 2015 Stern KISS to work on my cab. (only have the 10.02 beta installed at the moment)

These are looking great!  :good:
    Any plans to upload them here later?

ImagineVP 
    Participant

Yes, I will be a sharin!  \m/

Pinfan45 
    Participant

Yes Yes Please go for it. Aerosmith pinball is Awesome. Thanks Daryl for Kiss. Great Job! Hope you can get some more work done on it.  I hope someday it will be fully completed. Also Guns N Roses. would like to see it fully completed. I love the Rock Pinballs. all 3 bands and Ac/Dc are my top bands I like. I would gladly donate money for the cause. I own a Guns N Roses and would like to preserve mine and play a top quality G N R Table. I would assist anyway for scans of mine or however its done. I would donate money to the author that would take the project on. Jamal a vpin member is also a big fan of G N R and has posted his mod of the table and pointed out work that needs to be completed. But no one seems interested in helping him out with the fixes. I would be happy to donate to the  Brilliant Talented authors for their hard work to play top quality tables. I appreciate all you authors of what you  do to give us tables to enjoy.  :rose:  <!–more–>

Thalamus 
    ContributorMemberModerator

I must admit I’m having hard time understanding what the problem with GNR really is to you guys ? You keep saying that things has to be moved because of the playfield graphics. Are you damn sure that the playfield image is scaled correctly ? If you can’t move these objects in VP. Maybe you guys should at least make the change in Photoshop or anything that you are able to instead of complaining about if on every thread you open your mouth in. Show some effort instead of just whining, then maybe – if what you present to us makes sense it will be looked at.

Did you know that there is mobile phone app that helps to keep track of site activity ?
    IOS : https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/vpinball-mobile-app/id1446518720?mt=8
    Android :https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.vpinball.app&hl=en_US

jamal1234 
    Participant

I must admit I’m having hard time understanding what the problem with GNR really is to you guys ? You keep saying that things has to be moved because of the playfield graphics. Are you damn sure that the playfield image is scaled correctly ? If you can’t move these objects in VP. Maybe you guys should at least make the change in Photoshop or anything that you are able to instead of complaining about if on every thread you open your mouth in. Show some effort instead of just whining, then maybe – if what you present to us makes sense it will be looked at.

Yes please I vote for an Aerosmith table!

Regarding GNR and not to derail this thread.   All GNR comments are meant respectfully as constructive criticism of course with the aim to simply create the best digital version GNR table.  Tables like the recent TAF really set the standard of what is possible in VPX and just my luck that happens to be my #1 favorite table, HUGE thanks to all involved!.  As for GNR and the Axl neck banner currently covered, you are right Thalamus, its either the scale of the playfield graphics or the objects need to be moved but one way or the other something is wrong there, I am no expert so I cannot say for sure.  If it is the scale of the playfield image that means the rest of the table is off but according to the current image scale it appears to be right.  JPJ kindly acknowledged the issues and photos have been sent to him so fingers crossed he will be able to work his magic.  On a real GNR table on a PAPA video they mentioned one should be able to cradle the ball with the right flipper and hit the band members shot relatively easy but this is very hard to do with the current VPX version so either the physics are not calibrated correctly or the flippers need to be moved down to allow for the wider angle shot and again to match the current playfield image.  The remainder of all the cosmetic differences like the missing spotlights, railings, ramp depths and what looks to be a bend in the G-ramp southern corner can be seen in multiple videos and static images.  The reflective sidewalls and playfield objects etc would be very nice special touches.  Again big thanks to Team PP and JPJ for what they have done so far and thanks again Thalamus for pointing out that R ramp hack.

• This reply was modified 1 week, 5 days ago by  jamal1234.
    1 user thanked author for this post.
Viewing 12 posts - 21 through 32 (of 32 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2019 VPinBall.com

WP Facebook Auto Publish Powered By : XYZScripts.com
Vpinball.com

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account