Aerosmith – build from scratch

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 41 total)
  • Author
    TNT2
    Participant
      @tnt2

The Big Lebowski would be cool.

Mark70
      Participant
        @mark70

There were some jokes about GOTG over at vpf, maybe this would be another alternative.
        Not because of the theme, but because of the layout it’s fun playing.

CarnyPriest
        Participant
          @carnypriest

Who’s joking? It’s the best recreation I’ve ever seen. I’m sorry you missed getting it, but to write this off as a mere prank and denying its existence is a slap in the face to the wonderful team that made it all happen. You’d know the names but I can’t call them out and give credit where credit is due because of legal jeopardy and because they just simply have a high degree of humility.  :yes:

Mark70
          Participant
            @mark70

I did not miss it. It runs butter smooth even on my VCS 2600 :good:

CarnyPriest
            Participant
              @carnypriest

Butter smooth. It really raises the bar. Dare I say it? Yes, it’s a masterpiece. It’s what I use to show off. That, and the Black Knight: Sword of Rage 0-day beta release. But I’ve said too much. That got pulled down in minutes.  :yes:

jmreedy
              Participant
                @jmreedy

Whatever you do, I’d be happy to help with graphics.

ImagineVP
                Participant
                  @imaginevp

IF you do, I would do a custom animated backglass for it! \m/

Here’s a work in progress for KISS

https://youtu.be/g2EBgr_iStw

Back To The Future

https://youtu.be/fMY2vQzz-8A

and Champion Pub

https://youtu.be/3UrYgSiWji4

I have others I’m working on as well. Some of these are the original backglass set in motion, others like the KISS one above, are a completely new concept feeding you eye candy. I do have plans to go animate the original and 2015 KISS backglasses at some point. First I need to get your 2015 Stern KISS to work on my cab. (only have the 10.02 beta installed at the moment)

Mark70
                  Participant
                    @mark70

IF you do, I would do a custom animated backglass for it! \m/

Here’s a work in progress for KISS

https://youtu.be/g2EBgr_iStw

Back To The Future

https://youtu.be/fMY2vQzz-8A

and Champion Pub

https://youtu.be/3UrYgSiWji4

I have others I’m working on as well. Some of these are the original backglass set in motion, others like the KISS one above, are a completely new concept feeding you eye candy. I do have plans to go animate the original and 2015 KISS backglasses at some point. First I need to get your 2015 Stern KISS to work on my cab. (only have the 10.02 beta installed at the moment)

These are looking great!  :good:
                    Any plans to upload them here later?

ImagineVP
                    Participant
                      @imaginevp

Yes, I will be a sharin!  \m/

Thalamus
                        @thalamus
                        ContributorMemberModerator

I must admit I’m having hard time understanding what the problem with GNR really is to you guys ? You keep saying that things has to be moved because of the playfield graphics. Are you damn sure that the playfield image is scaled correctly ? If you can’t move these objects in VP. Maybe you guys should at least make the change in Photoshop or anything that you are able to instead of complaining about if on every thread you open your mouth in. Show some effort instead of just whining, then maybe – if what you present to us makes sense it will be looked at.

knightrider
                        Participant
                          @knightrdrx

I dont seem to like any of the bands they made tables for! Acdc iron maiden metallicaMetal…all metalbands or the Beatles…gimmie a weird Al table

Gwen
                          Participant
                            @gwen

I dont seem to like any of the bands they made tables for! Acdc iron maiden metallicaMetal…all metalbands or the Beatles…gimmie a weird Al table

Well, there’s always Primus =P

Gwen
                            - Wonky builder of the steampunk Nikola Tesla cabinet & Starfighter Cabinet

ukexpat71
                            Participant
                              @ukexpat71

I think any table done in VPX will be amazing.

If i can help let me know.

I can do some art work or any shitwork, just give me some instruction

Aerosmith would be great but Game of Thrones is already half done, not sure why no-one completed it

Like everyone i would like to see these tables updated. [anyone know if they are WIPs]

Goldeneye

Baywatch

Als Garage band

Flinstones

Frankenstein

Maverick

Stargate

Starship Troopers just to name a few

LTA
                              Participant
                                @luvthatapex

Love to see Aerosmith built, what a fun game.

Guns and Roses (Data East 1994) Team PP 180 Final 1.08 MB is quite good. What else does it need?

Thalamus
                                  @thalamus
                                  ContributorMemberModerator

@luvthatapex. I’ve asked myself the same question. Pinfan45 comes back to this table at least once a month. He keeps telling me that something is wrong and I can accept that they don’t know how to fix it in VP. Problem is, I’ve asked “them” to at least put some effort into explaining what they think is wrong, visually. But, all I’ve seen so far is written descriptions that doesn’t tell me much.

ukexpat71
                                  Participant
                                    @ukexpat71

Hi,

I believe the aim of this community and virtual pinball in general is to make the best and most realistic recreations possible. Plus we cant forget the amazing originals being made, just add incredible dimension to the hobby.

if you can help, then help but if you can’t you will have to wait until someone assesses and implements recommendations.

Saying that I would prefer to see 2 or more amazing table Authors work together to make the best table possible rather than create 2 or more of the same table, but it may not be possible.

Thanks to everyone who has helped in building the community and making this hobby great. Respect to all and no offence meant to anyone.

Webster.

I for one am not familiar and don’t get the chance nowadays to play the real tables so I wouldn’t know how they play

LTA
                                    Participant
                                      @luvthatapex

Sorry for hijacking the Aerosmith thread which I hope gets built. I love Aerosmith, it would be awesome!

As per your suggestions on GNR. As a previous table author this is good feedback on exactly what would make a table better.

I would suggest you post this exact list in the latest GNR table release and the authors there could consider if they want to adjust the table. I don’t see any issue with any of the requests except updating the images to 4K. In my opinion 4K is nice but not necessary and would require too much work to redo all graphics, so that WON’T happen. I know all table authors take pride in making the best emulation they can so there is hope your punch list could be done someday to make the table more accurate (which I feel is great already).

It looks like Jamal made some adjustments as a mod but needed help with the heavy lifting. Posting this list would give the authors something to consider for a future update.

https://www.vpforums.org/index.php?app=downloads&showfile=14052&st=10#commentsStart

CarnyPriest
                                      Participant
                                        @carnypriest

Don’t know if Aerosmith is still being worked on, but here are some apron cards in case they are needed. 600 dpi versions attached in the zip:

Aerosmith (Stern 2016)colorsmAerosmith (Stern 2016)sccolorsm

Aerosmith (Stern 2016)smAerosmith (Stern 2016)scsm

B-)

Edit: slight correction. Please re-download attachment.

Edit: higher res sources

Attachments:
                                        1 user thanked author for this post.
                                        CarnyPriest
                                        Participant
                                          @carnypriest

In the post above this one, I replaced Aerosmith_cards with ones based on higher res sources. Please re-download.

Mussinger
                                          Participant
                                            @mussinger

Hi there, do we finally have a chance for this aerosmith stern table?

I would love this! :yahoo:

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 41 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?