Am i the only one with this problem?

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Malinas
    Participant
      @malinas

I seem to not get rid of this problem i had for almost 2 months now and i have seriously tried everything by now.
      ;/ i know it is not pinup systems fault. Cause it seems to work for everyone else perfectly fine except for me :(

But if i run for example Pirates Of The Carrebian in VPX, everything works for me.
      When i play it via Pinup System (with pup-pack) The ball starts to lag and freeze up randomly.

And i don´t know what to do anymore about this. If someone please can give me some other directions in this i would be so happy.

Updated settings:

VPX 10.6 (newest)
      V-sync set to 1
      Table quality set to 50 by the slider, i have also tried 0.
      I have also tried to turn everything off in VPX that has to do with bigger performance and quality.
      But still the same.

VLC 2.2.8 (32bit)
      Freezy 1.7.1 32bit
      Vpinmame 3.2 Beta

B2S Server (Activate Plugins activated)

Pinup system 1.4.1
      Correct color settings as Nailbuster told me + 100% DPI scaling.

Hardware:
      Graphic: Nvidia 1060GTX
      In Nvidia control panel (Turned off v-sync) + Prerendered frames set to 1 (Tried 1,2,3,4 also)
      Processor: i7 8700X
      Memory: HyperX Red 32gig

Other stuff:
      No windows defender running.
      No antivirus running.
      No startup programs except for the WindowsStartUp.bat file that start up the Pinup System.
      and 360 Xbox emulator (For buttons to work with Fx3) is in the autostart ( i have tried without it as well)

My display settings is (VERTICAL)
      3 Playfield 4 DMD 1 Backglass 2 Topper

I know that Nailbusters arrange display settings says, 1, 2, 3, 4 in order. But screen number can´t have anything to do with this? Or can it?

I really love this Pup-packs and really want to play the tables with them but it seems that i have to delete them all and use backglass instead cause it seems that i will never get rid of this problem.

The Loafer
      Participant
        @theloafer

First off, I want to congratulate you in your attempt to provide all the information we need to assist you.  This is something that is at times lacking, so kudos to you.  I don’t know if I or others can assist you but let’s give it a good try

1 – Unless I missed it I don’t see what resolution you are running this at.  Are you using a 4K playfield monitor?

2 – When you play the Pirates table with PUP pack WITHOUT the pinup front end, do you still have the ball lag issue?

3 – you have supplied excellent info but would you mind supplying a screenshot of the video preferences within VPX?

4 – All PUP pack tables cause you these issues?

Malinas
        Participant
          @malinas

First off, I want to congratulate you in your attempt to provide all the information we need to assist you.  This is something that is at times lacking, so kudos to you.  I don’t know if I or others can assist you but let’s give it a good try

1 – Unless I missed it I don’t see what resolution you are running this at.  Are you using a 4K playfield monitor?

2 – When you play the Pirates table with PUP pack WITHOUT the pinup front end, do you still have the ball lag issue?

3 – you have supplied excellent info but would you mind supplying a screenshot of the video preferences within VPX?

4 – All PUP pack tables cause you these issues?

Thank you for your interest in helping out!

1. No 4K monitor. Running in 1920×1080
          2. WITHOUT pinup front end. NO ball lag at all.
          3. I fix! Default settings + Table settings
          4. Yes!

IMG_1208IMG_1207

outhere
            @outhere
            MemberContributorvipModerator

Have you tried default settings in your video card?

To upload a picture at top right click on the little icon

Malinas
            Participant
              @malinas

Have you tried default settings in your video card?

To upload a picture at top right click on the little icon

Oh thank you, now i have learned that also! ;)

Yes, have tried the default settings on the Nvidia card, but still the same ;(

The Loafer
              Participant
                @theloafer

Our element detail level slider can go back to the right, that won’t be your issue with your rig.

on the table option itself (not the video preferences), turn off reflections, thats always a big hit.  As well is there a reason why you have disable desktop composition selected?  I haven;t had to since I got away from hyperpin front end.  AS well, can you double check your backglass isn’t running behind the PUP pack?  IE you’ve renamed the PUP table something different?

Now the bad news, I still havent installed PINUP front end as of yet, no time so I can’t test as you do.  However I’m not aware of anyone else stating all PUP run poorly through it so I suspect we can help at some point ;)

NailBuster
                  @nailbuster
                  ModeratorMember

im still not 100% clear on this:

running PinUP Popper Front-end.  and running a non-pup-pack table like Diner.  is everything ok?

running PUP FE and running POTC without pupack…is everything ok?

also,  when you run a table via FE, alt-tab and see what resource(using task-man) your pupdisplay.exe is taking… its should be like 1%.  maybe you have it configured to keep some displays running behind the scenes.

Queniart
                  Participant
                    @queniart62

Hello in vp10 video option try to set Max texture dimension on 2048

Queniart
                    Participant
                      @queniart62

Unleashing also fullscreen force his lague to death

Malinas
                      Participant
                        @malinas

Our element detail level slider can go back to the right, that won’t be your issue with your rig.

on the table option itself (not the video preferences), turn off reflections, thats always a big hit.  As well is there a reason why you have disable desktop composition selected?  I haven;t had to since I got away from hyperpin front end.  AS well, can you double check your backglass isn’t running behind the PUP pack?  IE you’ve renamed the PUP table something different?

Now the bad news, I still havent installed PINUP front end as of yet, no time so I can’t test as you do.  However I’m not aware of anyone else stating all PUP run poorly through it so I suspect we can help at some point ;)

Ok, right it is and i will forget about that setting then.
                        i had turned Reflections off.

About Desktop composition, i thought that has to do with running Desktop, cause i running a cabinet. But i may be wrong about that. I will read more about that setting.

Much love for trying to help me out ;) Let me know if you want some design help or something else.

Malinas
                        Participant
                          @malinas

Unleashing also fullscreen force his lague to death

Do you mean that Fullscreen mode should be on or off?

Queniart
                          Participant
                            @queniart62

Deactivated off

Queniart
                            Participant
                              @queniart62

Yes disabled exclusive force fullscreen

Malinas
                              Participant
                                @malinas

im still not 100% clear on this:

running PinUP Popper Front-end.  and running a non-pup-pack table like Diner.  is everything ok?

running PUP FE and running POTC without pupack…is everything ok?

also,  when you run a table via FE, alt-tab and see what resource(using task-man) your pupdisplay.exe is taking… its should be like 1%.  maybe you have it configured to keep some displays running behind the scenes.

Thank you for still replying my “lag” posts, i know it isn´t your system. It is a combo with my settings and your system that i just can´t figure out.

Ok, running Popper Front End and i start DINER – check, everything is OK , the ball doesn´t lag, freeze or anything.

I insert some pictures with the pup screen settings + task manager and maybe you can get wiser from that =)
                                IMG_1212IMG_1209IMG_1210

NailBuster
                                  @nailbuster
                                  ModeratorMember

what are you running with those screencaps?  Diner? or POTC? a puppack table?

Malinas
                                  Participant
                                    @malinas

Hello in vp10 video option try to set Max texture dimension on 2048

Tried this, still the same ;/

Malinas
                                    Participant
                                      @malinas

Oh i forgot to write that, sorry. Indiana Jones PUP PACK i was running when i took those pictures.

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?