America’s Most Haunted

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 154 total)
  • Author
    MnHotRod
    Participant
      @mnhotrod

OMG, please shoot me know. I was so consumed with getting UltraDMD installed, right clicking to resize and get full color, I missed trying the obvious. Swear I tried that a number of times and it did nothing.

Thank you Umpa

OptimusPin
      Participant
        @viriiguy

This table plays great! But I can’t get any sound effects or music to play. I have downloaded the music files and added them to the music folder. But nothing.

randr
        Keymaster
          @randr
          ModeratorMember

Which music files to you have? I recall arngrim changed the names due to dof double check. Also they go directly in music folder of vp install not a sub folder

Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
          So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
          for IOS and Android

OptimusPin
          Participant
            @viriiguy

I have the ones listed in the install instructions on the download page. And they are directly in the music folder, no sub.

MelissaR
            Participant
              @melissar

This table is incredible!….love the UltraDMD!!!…. is there a way I can rotate it in the script like with the ROM’s?…..  with “Rol” = 1….  any assistance would be greatly appreciated!…   :)

Daryl
              Participant
                @allknowing2012

This table is incredible!….love the UltraDMD!!!…. is there a way I can rotate it in the script like with the ROM’s?….. with “Rol” = 1…. any assistance would be greatly appreciated!… :)

That is not possible with Ultradmd

MelissaR
                Participant
                  @melissar

Is there a way to rotate the UltraDMD box?…

MelissaR
                  Participant
                    @melissar

Woops!….did not see your reply…ok…thanks so much Daryl!….  :)

Aahzz
                    Participant
                      @aahzz33

Has anyone found a fix for the DMD going black at the end of a game? The game plays fine but every time my last ball ends the dmd goes black and I have to restart the table to get to play again.  Thx for any info

CarnyPriest
                      Participant
                        @carnypriest

Has anyone found a fix for the DMD going black at the end of a game? The game plays fine but every time my last ball ends the dmd goes black and I have to restart the table to get to play again. Thx for any info

Try this fix for the match feature?

http://www.vpforums.org/index.php?showtopic=33272&p=356995

Aahzz
                        Participant
                          @aahzz33

Thx Carney! Worked like a charm!

RustyCardores
                            @rustycardores
                            MemberModerator

I split my mechanical sounds and feed a second sound device for tactile feedback. That’s working fine for mechanical sounds, but sadly the music is coming with it.

Normally I can toggle sound files back in VP’s Sound Manager, but music files are handled differently.

Is there a setting somewhere that will send the music back to my default sound device?

EDIT: Resolved. – When mp3 files are involved in a table, the Music setting in Sound Manager must point to the Default Sound Device

Drybonz
                            Participant
                              @drybonz

Hey guys… I’m getting errors on this table that it can’t find my music files.  It used to work and I double-checked they are directly in my music directory.  Would this be a problem with my bass file?

randr
                              Keymaster
                                @randr
                                ModeratorMember

Does your music files have a prefix in front of them? I recall they changed early after release

********************************************************
                                for IOS and Android

Drybonz
                                Participant
                                  @drybonz

“bgout_M2” would be an example of the file name.  Is that current?

randr
                                  Keymaster
                                    @randr
                                    ModeratorMember

Yeah that’s correct.

for IOS and Android

Drybonz
                                    Participant
                                      @drybonz

Been trying to download the new VPM SAM beta from VPU so I can try to replace the bass file, but I keep getting download errors over there.

randr
                                      Keymaster
                                        @randr
                                        ModeratorMember

Maybe try with official vpm just to see if it works?

for IOS and Android

Drybonz
                                        Participant
                                          @drybonz

I replaced my bass file and then re-downloaded the music files for the table and neither of those things worked.  Could UltraDMD throw a bass related error?  I know nothing about UltraDMD.

*edit*  I needed to update my UltraDMD, but that didn’t fix it.

Drybonz
                                          Participant
                                            @drybonz

I figured it out… it was on my end.  At some point in the past I had been trying to do something with my sound settings and changed it from primary driver to some other option… that had worked fine up until I wanted to run this UltraDMD table… of course, it had been a while since I had done that so it took me a bit to make the connection.

Thanks for bearing with me.     :wacko:

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 154 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?