This topic contains 128 replies, has 51 voices, and was last updated by  Oldschool4 2 months, 4 weeks ago.

Currently, there are 0 users and 2 guests visiting this topic.
Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 129 total)
  • Author
     MnHotRod 
    Participant

OMG, please shoot me know. I was so consumed with getting UltraDMD installed, right clicking to resize and get full color, I missed trying the obvious. Swear I tried that a number of times and it did nothing.

Thank you Umpa

OptimusPin 
    Participant

This table plays great! But I can’t get any sound effects or music to play. I have downloaded the music files and added them to the music folder. But nothing.

randr 
    Keymaster
    ModeratorMember

Which music files to you have? I recall arngrim changed the names due to dof double check. Also they go directly in music folder of vp install not a sub folder

Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
    So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?

OptimusPin 
    Participant

I have the ones listed in the install instructions on the download page. And they are directly in the music folder, no sub.

MelissaR 
    Participant

This table is incredible!….love the UltraDMD!!!…. is there a way I can rotate it in the script like with the ROM’s?…..  with “Rol” = 1….  any assistance would be greatly appreciated!…   :)

Daryl 
    Participant

This table is incredible!….love the UltraDMD!!!…. is there a way I can rotate it in the script like with the ROM’s?….. with “Rol” = 1…. any assistance would be greatly appreciated!… :)

That is not possible with Ultradmd

MelissaR 
    Participant

Is there a way to rotate the UltraDMD box?…

MelissaR 
    Participant

Woops!….did not see your reply…ok…thanks so much Daryl!….  :)

Aahzz 
    Participant

Has anyone found a fix for the DMD going black at the end of a game? The game plays fine but every time my last ball ends the dmd goes black and I have to restart the table to get to play again.  Thx for any info

CarnyPriest 
    Participant

Has anyone found a fix for the DMD going black at the end of a game? The game plays fine but every time my last ball ends the dmd goes black and I have to restart the table to get to play again. Thx for any info

Try this fix for the match feature?

http://www.vpforums.org/index.php?showtopic=33272&p=356995

Aahzz 
    Participant

Thx Carney! Worked like a charm!

RustyCardores 
    MemberModerator

I split my mechanical sounds and feed a second sound device for tactile feedback. That’s working fine for mechanical sounds, but sadly the music is coming with it.

Normally I can toggle sound files back in VP’s Sound Manager, but music files are handled differently.

Is there a setting somewhere that will send the music back to my default sound device?

EDIT: Resolved. – When mp3 files are involved in a table, the Music setting in Sound Manager must point to the Default Sound Device

Drybonz 
    Participant

Hey guys… I’m getting errors on this table that it can’t find my music files.  It used to work and I double-checked they are directly in my music directory.  Would this be a problem with my bass file?

randr 
    Keymaster
    ModeratorMember

Does your music files have a prefix in front of them? I recall they changed early after release

Drybonz 
    Participant

“bgout_M2” would be an example of the file name.  Is that current?

randr 
    Keymaster
    ModeratorMember

Yeah that’s correct.

Drybonz 
    Participant

Been trying to download the new VPM SAM beta from VPU so I can try to replace the bass file, but I keep getting download errors over there.

randr 
    Keymaster
    ModeratorMember

Maybe try with official vpm just to see if it works?

Drybonz 
    Participant

I replaced my bass file and then re-downloaded the music files for the table and neither of those things worked.  Could UltraDMD throw a bass related error?  I know nothing about UltraDMD.

*edit*  I needed to update my UltraDMD, but that didn’t fix it.

Drybonz 
    Participant

I figured it out… it was on my end.  At some point in the past I had been trying to do something with my sound settings and changed it from primary driver to some other option… that had worked fine up until I wanted to run this UltraDMD table… of course, it had been a while since I had done that so it took me a bit to make the connection.

Thanks for bearing with me.     :wacko:

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 129 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2019 VPinBall.com

WP2Social Auto Publish Powered By : XYZScripts.com
Vpinball.com

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account