Animal Crossing Pinball (Original)

Viewing 14 posts - 21 through 34 (of 34 total)
  • Author
    licwip
    Participant
      @licwip

This looks awesome! My wife and son are WAY into Animal Crossing. Maybe this’ll get them into the basement every now and then!

One question: I have a two-screen set-up. Does anyone know how to shrink the height of the backglass, so that the DMD doesn’t lay on top of the backglass and cut off the lower third of it? Setting the grill visibility to “visible” doesn’t do it. Thanks!

1 user thanked author for this post.
      SG1bsoN
      Participant
        @sg1bson

I redownloaded now since you updated it, and It works flawlessly, and wow! what a table! I was suprised how great it actually was. Great job! You got a tallent sir. :yahoo: B-) :yahoo:

Excellent and thank you ??

Glad its working for you now

SG1bsoN
        Participant
          @sg1bson

This looks awesome! My wife and son are WAY into Animal Crossing. Maybe this’ll get them into the basement every now and then!

One question: I have a two-screen set-up. Does anyone know how to shrink the height of the backglass, so that the DMD doesn’t lay on top of the backglass and cut off the lower third of it? Setting the grill visibility to “visible” doesn’t do it. Thanks!

@licwip
          the backglass wasn’t created with a grill just in the 16:9 1080p resolution to fit a 3 screen set up. Unfortunately I’m not sure how you get around that ? what resolution is your backglass? If enough people have the same issue as you, I could create another one with a different aspect ratio if that helps

jamosb
          Participant
            @jamosb

If you need help with high scores etc. I know vbs pretty well is this a organic table not a rom based?

SG1bsoN
            Participant
              @sg1bson

If you need help with high scores etc. I know vbs pretty well is this a organic table not a rom based?

@jamosb
              If you could take a look that would be hugely appreciated! and yes it is organic, no rom needed. There is some high score code in the script that was taken from the DarkPrincess table by @froggy-crew Unfortunately every time I referenced it at the end of the game it would hang on entering your initials so I’m not sure what I was doing wrong or if I was missing something else?

Thanks Again! ??

• This reply was modified 3 years, 2 months ago by SG1bsoN.
              licwip
              Participant
                @licwip

SG1bsoN, the space reserved for my backglass is 1180×1080 or thereabouts, but that includes the DMD. The way I have the DMD, the rest of the backglass would be 1180×800. I think those dimensions would make the graphic you have for your backglass to be pretty close to the correct aspect ratio. I was hoping that there’s a quick fix on my end; I see how to do it globally but not locally. Thanks!

• This reply was modified 3 years, 2 months ago by licwip.
                SG1bsoN
                Participant
                  @sg1bson

SG1bsoN, the space reserved for my backglass is 1180×1080 or thereabouts, but that includes the DMD. The way I have the DMD, the rest of the backglass would be 1180×800. I think those dimensions would make the graphic you have for your backglass to be pretty close to the correct aspect ratio. I was hoping that there’s a quick fix on my end; I see how to do it globally but not locally. Thanks!

@licwip I’ve created another version of the backglass for you using your screen dimension.. hopefully this will give you the room for your DMD

Animal-Crossing-Pinball-2Screen

thrillseeker
                  Participant
                    @thrillseeker

very impressive work….Thanx a million for the hard work and hours that must have cost you!greatly appreciated!

licwip
                    Participant
                      @licwip

@licwip I’ve created another version of the backglass for you using your screen dimension.. hopefully this will give you the room for your DMD

Animal-Crossing-Pinball-2Screen

Thank you! This is cool.

robotgirl-PINCAB
                      Participant
                        @robotgirl-pincab

bravo pour ta table :good: merci c’est très mignon, assez régressif, parfait en ces temps particulier!

Major Frenchy
                        Participant
                          @steph

Fantastic Table. My daughter says Thanks! ( Me too :->)

jjkrause
                          Participant
                            @jjkrause

Nice table.  One issue I’ve experienced is the ball disappearing when hitting the right “End of the road” ramp.  It went up and boom, gone.  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

SG1bsoN
                            Participant
                              @sg1bson

Nice table. One issue I’ve experienced is the ball disappearing when hitting the right “End of the road” ramp. It went up and boom, gone. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Hmm not had that happen to me yet ?  I’ll have a look and see what could have caused it. Thanks for the feedback ??

PEandS1Ws
                              Participant
                                @peands1ws

Nice table for the kids. Thanks for this. I made a simple .b2s for 2 screen users.

Search for UltraDMD position lines (Ctrl+f, search for DMDposition to find the line)

change DMDposition and DMDSize =True

Update these lines:

DMDPOSX=2178

DMDPOSY=735

DMDWidth=760

DMDHeight=215

Animal-Crossing-Pinball-Original-2021

Viewing 14 posts - 21 through 34 (of 34 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?