anyone else see this BS??

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 41 total)
  • Author
    Flint_Beastwood
    Participant
      @flint-beastwood

It’s funny too because I actually deal with people like this in the IT world.  You find a solution to a problem that no one else could figure out for days and another tech takes the credit for your hard work.  Phffff!!!  People like that piss me off.  But you know the saying, “Karma is a Bitch”

STAT
      Participant
        @stefanaustria
        MemberContributor

I also know that from my Job, but i am from IT ;)

Drybonz
        Participant
          @drybonz

I was scared of being banned, as I like to follow the rules of these forums, and when you have the owner of the site telling you this, I wasn’t going to argue with him.

Funny thing is… to this day, you have lots of people over at VPF that, not only don’t argue with him, but will back him up and praise him in everything he says.

Wildman
          Participant
            @wildman

Welp one way to get wildmans backglasses on vpf :( everyday another disrespect to someone. It’s getting bad

Basically he just took my BG’s and put himself as the author and changed the light names on alot of them …..there was even some he just left or forgot to change the author name……LMAO… to funny….still wont stop me from making BG’s for everybody else  :good:    I will let dazz deal with the moron B-)

Anyways back to making Phantom of the Opera…coming soon to a web sight near you… :yahoo:   LOL

3 users thanked author for this post.
            vogliadicane
            Participant
              @vogliadicane

yeah that’s really BS. But BS is all that this stupid guy can do. Oh no wait, he is “just generously sharing his tons of work, so why do people complain…” ridiculous.

Well I rated 1 star and commented, at least downvote we all should do.

STAT
              Participant
                @stefanaustria
                MemberContributor

“… maybe he should hook up with ghost and start a Website…” … lol Hauntfreaks thats true !

Koolywiz
                Participant
                  @koolywiz

This guy pisses me off, he should be banned at all the sites, he’s pumping packs, etc all over the place.  Complete A-hole!

randr
                  Keymaster
                    @randr
                    ModeratorMember

I think he is banned at every site but he changes his registration name and just keeps doing these packs for some reason.

Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
                    So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
                    for IOS and Android

xenonph
                    Participant
                      @xenonph
                      MemberContributor

Well I am probably going to get banned from VPU.

I just left this message on one of his backglass pack downloads page..

HE IS A VIP at VPU.

What would you think, i f someone downloaded all these backglasses you just uploaded, changed something very little and then uploaded them all as there own work. Leaving your name off. Matter of fact they don’t even mention you ever. So nobody else will ever know that you originally uploaded it. I would take all the credit.

How would that make you feel?

Specially if you were the one that had to piece all these resources together and search all over the internet for good enough resources. to make one of these backglasses.

Apparently you have no problem with it.

Because this is exactly what you have done.

You have used other authors resources and there backglasses, and then you don’t even have the courtesy to mention them.

Did you look up and search for all these backglasses resource pics? I highly doubt it.

What if somebody else uploaded all your work? And never even mentioned that it was all your work?

How would you feel?

You need to quit uploading other peoples work. Unless they give you specific permission to use there work.

This has actually been told to you before, but obviously you don’t care.

What work have you actually done for this community? Anything? Now imagine someone else taking your work, and uploading it as there own. And never give you credit.

Some of these resource pics were very hard to come by, and some were simply remade by the authors.

Also, there is a reason why Wildman doesn’t upload his backglasses to VPF. He doesn’t want them there. And now you have uploaded all of Wildmans new Stern Backglasses that are not allowed on that site. You just don’t seem to get the concept of rules. They are there for a reason.

I may be banned from this site for talking to a VIP this way, but honestly, how can you be a VIP and not know these things are wrong?

I hope you understand what I am saying to you.

Have a great day!!

1 user thanked author for this post.
                      Thalamus
                        @thalamus
                        ContributorMemberModerator

Relax Xenonph – you will NOT be banned for being a stand-up guy. I expect someone else soon to be gone … soon ?!

Jesperpark
                        Participant
                          @jesperpark

Hey Speaking of VIP’s did @hauntfreaks get his VIP status removed?  Were you not playing well with others again, or just telling people how it is?  :mail:

FYI I’m not trying to stir up crap storm at VPF about it, just curious.  I had to post many hauntfreaks for VIP i thought i would ask.

And yeah Xenoph don’t worry about VPU, all i can say is “You get it”  unlike some others

HauntFreaks
                            @hauntfreaks
                            vipContributorMember

and he posted more today…

HauntFreaks
                              @hauntfreaks
                              vipContributorMember

Hey Speaking of VIP’s did @hauntfreaks get his VIP status removed? Were you not playing well with others again, or just telling people how it is? :mail: FYI I’m not trying to stir up crap storm at VPF about it, just curious. I had to post many hauntfreaks for VIP i thought i would ask. And yeah Xenoph don’t worry about VPU, all i can say is “You get it” unlike some others

I guess if you disappear for a while your VIP status dissolves…. I know where all the cool kids hang , so i’m all good here …..  :wacko:

randr
                              Keymaster
                                @randr
                                ModeratorMember

Guy has balls or is just a very big prick purposely causing problems. I remember this guy from a few months ago with his docklets or whatever they were called. Find out his ip please

********************************************************
                                Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
                                So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
                                for IOS and Android

********************************************************

xenonph
                                Participant
                                  @xenonph
                                  MemberContributor

His name is PcTeknic over on VPU and he is a V.I.P. there, amazingly.

HauntFreaks
                                    @hauntfreaks
                                    vipContributorMember

his real name is
                                    Victor Manuel Rodriguez Ruiz
                                    here is his FaceBook page
                                    https://www.facebook.com/Victor.PcTeknic

xenonph
                                    Participant
                                      @xenonph
                                      MemberContributor

I actually asked Wildman for permission to showcase some of his backglasses with a DT version table for those new dB2SDT mods I am making.

He gave me permission, and I told him I would only upload them on the same site the dB2S backglass comes from.

I just got sidetracked with that GIJOE table, but I am going to be uploading a few of these dB2SDT mods soon.

Bolt also gave me permission to showcase his tables with this format.

I also asked Hauntfreaks if I could showcase his Rat Fink table and Backglass with this format, and he gave me permission. I will upload it here.

Just been busy with that GIJOE table, trying to make it the best I can. I will get back to these dB2SDT Mods soon.

For every dB2SDT mod I have uploaded, I have asked table author and dB2S Backglass author for permission.

I have many that I wasn’t able to get permission for, so I didn’t upload them. (Some authors haven’t signed in for years.)

Krull is one of these tables. I made a night mod and added green LED’s to the backglass. And made dB2SDT mod.

But unless I get permission from authors, these don’t see the light of day. And it would be wrong (and hopefully against the sites rules), for me to upload a mod that I don’t have permission to modify.

And I always credit the original authors, and anyone else who may have had a little part in creating it. And I leave a link to the original table or backglass, and encourage those on the download page to thank the original authors, as I have only made graphic changes or sound modifications. All of these authors have put in alot of work and there own time, to making these.

I could not make any of these mods, without the people who made the original tables!!

I am not a table maker.(Yet. Stay tuned.) I am just a table modifier.

None of my work is possible without these great tables that all these table authors have made!!

And I am very thankful!!

Ok, I will stop rambling.

Carry on.

freneticamnesic
                                        @freneticamnesic
                                        vipModeratorMember

goosfraba….

Punch it!

2 users thanked author for this post.
                                        Wildman
                                        Participant
                                          @wildman

LOL… while he did use some of my BG’s ,,Most of his stuff is old low res crap..I took a closer look at them..

he took them from everywhere alot look like VPF shit ..Anyways on top of the low res crap and funky dmd sizes..ruined the dmd art with oversized dmd score..

most of the animated lights are not even the right numbers.  So the alot of the BG’s dont not even flash right ..he just through in lights to make it flashy LOL..

So bottom line is whoever dloads that shit ,,Shit is what your getting…Low grade flashy shit :cry:

Not the high grade stuff most guys want in there cabs B-)

FINAL REVIEW

:negative: Dont waste your time dloading that shit its garbage :negative:

vogliadicane
                                          Participant
                                            @vogliadicane

they’re obviously deleted :good:

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 41 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?