Anyone have any luck running VisualPinballX on Linux via WINE?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Koroko111
    Participant
      @koroko111

Been trying for a little while now and so far my success is a bit limited. With most tables I get a runtime error

With Baby Pac Man,

Line 79: For each xx in GI:xx.State = 1: Next

That’s what on line 79, this table in particular worked fine on Windows but not WINE, it’s a .vpx table and using the VisualPinballX.exe, don’t know if I can link the table (don’t remember who made it) but if needed and allowed I can provide a download.

I also tested Black Knight and that gives a runtime error as well, Line 276: For Each Light in GlowLights : Light.IntensityScale = GlowAmount: Light.FadeSpeedUp = Light.Intensity / 10 : Light.FadeSpeedDown = Light.FadeSpeedUp : Next

I tested the default calibration table that came with VPX but that only resulted in a crash, I managed to get that working on one system but I don’t have access to that desktop for a good while and I don’t remember what the prefix had. I tried running the normal  VPXsetup via Wine and that didn’t make any difference.

Thalamus
        @thalamus
        ContributorMemberModerator

google – search “visual pinball linux” – and get https://vpinball.com/forums/topic/visual-pinballx-on-linux/

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?