Anyone interested in doing Laser Cue (williams 1984)

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    wrd1972
    Participant
      @wrd1972
      MembervipContributor

I am currently working on  a real Williams Laser Cue, and I wanted to see if anyone wants me to photograph the PF, and scan the plastics for a VP10 recreation? The PF is fair, but would need to be completely photoshopped due to discoloration (yellowing).  Same with the plastics.

I am not interested in working on this table. But I will gladly provide some resources if someone wants to do it.

Better let me know quick. :)

My VP Pincab /MAME Arcade Specs: MSI Micro-ATX Z390m MOBO, Core I5-9600K CPU @ 3.70GHz, 16GB NVRAM, Nvidia 1660 Super,

40" PF Sony gaming LED TV, Dual 23" monitors in the backbox , Pinscape w. expansion board, Full DOF - Full MAME arcade support

Dark
        @dark
        vipMemberContributor

Personally I have no interest, but if you’re tearing it down for cleaning might be a good idea to at least scan the plastics and upload them for future use.  Never know, someone might see the nice resources and be inspired to build it, but it’s not often someone see’s a lack of resources and is inspired to do the build.  If the quality of scans or photos are good, yellowing isn’t hard to fix.

3dcreation

BorgDog
        Participant
          @borgdog
          MemberContributorvip

laser cue is fun, scan the plastics at least, playfield scan would be better, but if pics is all you can get I’ll take em.  don’t care about yellowing, it’s real.  no promise on a timeline for working on it however.

BorgDog
          Participant
            @borgdog
            MemberContributorvip

oh and verify playfield size measurement while you have it handy.

wrd1972
            Participant
              @wrd1972
              MembervipContributor

Will do Dan.

Wont be scanning the PF. But I will have you some nice pics of it. And of course the plastics will be scanned. I will get you those sometime and the measurements next week.  Understand no timeline.  :)

My VP Pincab /MAME Arcade Specs: MSI Micro-ATX Z390m MOBO, Core I5-9600K CPU @ 3.70GHz, 16GB NVRAM, Nvidia 1660 Super,

40" PF Sony gaming LED TV, Dual 23" monitors in the backbox , Pinscape w. expansion board, Full DOF - Full MAME arcade support

Tom
              Participant
                @armyaviation
                MemberContributor

There is a stitched pf image over at VPF also for reference

32assassin
                Participant
                  @32assassin

I have or had a playable VPX table with no plastics built with the PF image found in VPF

I had no hope of getting plastics so I might of deleted it,  but that table can be rebuilt rather quickly

as it has no unique primitives or special shots that need to be coded.

long story short please scan everything you can.

see a table you like help me find the resources so that I can finish it
                  https://www.dropbox.com/sh/7qtake9whi5ium2/AAB4K4W78oMVlqSxTzKtGHTHa?dl=0

Scotty VH
                    @scottt
                    ModeratorMember

I’m happy to help as much as my skills will allow.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?