This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  andrew21783 4 weeks, 1 day ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
     andrew21783 
    Participant

Hi, not sure if this is the correct place to post this.  I place an order a few weeks ago from Germangamingsupplies.com, but they seem to have gone dark.  I was able to email them when I first placed the ordered to make sure it was placed and received correctly, but after not getting an email regarding shipping I can’t seem to get them to respond.  I ordered some LED strips. a matrix and a teensy control box.  Anyone else have this issue…?

Thalamus 
    ContributorMemberModerator

I’m sorry to hear this. But, I hope and believe you have a better chance of getting in contact with him here

http://vpuniverse.com/forums/profile/8244-rappelbox/

To the best of my knowledge, no-one is affiliated with that business here.  He has a user account here though.

• This reply was modified 1 month ago by  Thalamus.
     andrew21783 
    Participant

Cool, thanks for the feed back.  Not trying to trash the guy or anything, just trying to figure out an alternate method to contact him since email hasn’t worked.

andrew21783 
    Participant

Update, he did email me to let me know my order hadn’t shipped yet and an update on getting it completed and shipped.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2019 VPinBall.com

WP Facebook Auto Publish Powered By : XYZScripts.com
Vpinball.com

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account