Apollo 13 – Wheel

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    incomjohn
    Participant
      @incomjohn

https://vpinball.com/VPBdownloads/apollo-13-wheel/

wheel image

Thalamus
        @thalamus
        ContributorMemberModerator

C’mon – if it is a wheel – then make it clear in the topic !!!!!!!!

incomjohn
        Participant
          @incomjohn

C’mon – if it is a wheel – then make it clear in the topic !!!!!!!!

not sure if i did something wrong but its listed under front end file wheel image ,the title says apollo13 wheel and description says wheel image sooooooo not sure there is much more i could do to say it is a wheel image Categories:Front End Files
          Wheel Images
          Tags:Front End Files
          wheel images

but as its only my second upload mabe i did something wrong !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thalamus
            @thalamus

Both you and barto107 uploaded them as “Apollo 13” and “Diamond Lady (Gottlieb 1988)” – in the title. I changed it to wheel and topper. Please, if it is not a table, then specify what this is for. It just makes it much easier to find when you actually are in need for a wheel or a topper or whatever it might be.

incomjohn
            Participant
              @incomjohn

ok i get you now so in title it should be apollo13 “wheel” thought just had to be in category  and description and tags .i know for next time

Thalamus
                @thalamus

Unfortunately – there is nothing that enforces the title. It would be great if there was. I of course changed it for you, but, I really hate to have to do it and yesterday I was a bit annoyed and let you know what I though there and then ;)

Unfortunately you guys are not alone – but, was maybe unique in that you got some of my rage sent your way. Sorry about that, but for the future, you at least now know and maybe others read this too ;)

incomjohn
                Participant
                  @incomjohn

also includes text artwork from Jalei from his wheel on another website .thankyou to him for letting me use it

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?