Apron Credit Light

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Scottacus
    Participant
      @scottacus
      MembervipContributor

Does anyone know how to make an apron credit light that shine through an apron?  I can get lights to show through the playfield just fine but I can’t seem to get any light to penetrate through the apron unless the material is set to transparent or acrylic.

BorgDog
      Participant
        @borgdog
        MemberContributorvip

The ones I did I made hole in the apron semi-transparent and used a material with opacity active but set to 1 so the whole thing wasn’t see through.  My recent Lucky Hand table is setup that way.

1 user thanked author for this post.
        Scottacus
        Participant
          @scottacus
          MembervipContributor

I figured you’d have figured it out, thanks!

Scottacus
          Participant
            @scottacus
            MembervipContributor

Bord had another solution to making the light show through the apron and that was to set the light to bulb and set the halo height high enough to prevent parallax issues between desktop and cab view.  That seems to work well as long as the intensity is turned way down on the bulb.

My Tropic Fun is an add-a-ball table so there is no credit reel for the machine and it is set up to free play by wiring the 2 play circuit through the start button (as best I can tell) so the credit light is always on if the lock relay is engaged.  In a game with replay possibilities and a credit reel, is the credit light only on when the game has credits available, ie the credit reel shows more than 0 on it?   I’m too lazy to pull out a schematic to figure this out…

Thalamus
              @thalamus
              ContributorMemberModerator

That’s the normal way yes.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?