Aqualand (Juegos Populares 1986)

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Goldchicco
    Participant
      @goldchicco

https://vpinball.com/?post_type=cmdm_page&p=213967

You asked…..I answered

Here is the new Aqualand, totally reworked (Mod of Hmueck release)

New materials

New physics

New sounds

New GI

New Environmental image

New Lightings

New script

Right blue ramp needs some TLC (if you want to work on it here you can find some images: http://pinballespana.es/proyecto1/petacos_tabview.php?ID=25)

Thank you to:

32assassin for adjust the script

movieguru for upscaling the images

Bendo for testing the table for us

Also built into the table is the JP Salas LUT selector. Hold down the LEFT MAGNASAVE and then press the RIGHT MAGNASAVE to cycle through the 10 different LUT brightness’s.

Hope you enjoy it and please leave constructive feedback or comments in the support topic and will try to make it better.

All Logos, Copyrights and Trademarks are property of their respective owners.

PROVIDED STRICTLY FOR PERSONAL / HOME USE AND NOT FOR COMMERCIAL SALE / RE-SALE OR DISTRIBUTION!

Permission to Mod: Yes with approval

-RpT
      Participant
        @rpt

Cheers, looks great! :good:

1 user thanked author for this post.
        LTA
        Participant
          @luvthatapex

wow that looks beautiful. Can’t wait to add it to my cab tonight!!!! Thanks for the upgrade!!!!

makmak
          Participant
            @makmak

Nice theme!!! (do you ever take a day off???) Thanks , eager to try out!

Goldchicco
            Participant
              @goldchicco

@makmak

taking advantage of the ‘Stay at home” ordinance in act here

JR
              Participant
                @jfr1

Wow, this game is filled with interesting design features.  How fun to discover and learn about a table like this!  Thanks @goldchicco for the window into the minds of how designers interpreted things …both back then…and now!  Very cool.

kds70
                Participant
                  @kds70

Thanks for this table release :rose:   … problem with this table:

Unable to continue the game after second ball; the third ball doesn´t come into the plungerlane. this happens on two machines. Using VPX 10.6 final; newest vpinmame / sambuild as everytime. anyone else this issue?

update: very strange. can´t tell when this happens. had an longer match with the 1st ball. after the 1st ball drained the second ball doesn´t enter the plunger lane. in short matches all 3 balls will come into play.

VPin: Williams Time Warp Cabinet (1979), 4K playfield: 40" Iiyama X4071UHSU, backglass: 32" LG. Pin2DMD, Pincontrol 1, LEDWiz, nudging, tilt, plunger, 10 big siemens contactors, Shaker, Strobo, Gear, Beacon, RGB Flasher 5x, Knocker, PC: Intel i5 2500k@4.5Ghz, 8 GB Ram, Zotac GTX 1070 Mini, Win10

Goldchicco
                  Participant
                    @goldchicco

@kds70

at moment between the two websites there are 354 downloads and you are the only one reporting a problem with the table:

Suggestion:

try different rom

Rom can be found here:

https://www.vpforums.org/index.php?app=downloads&showfile=480

or here:

http://vpuniverse.com/forums/files/file/1317-aqualand-juegos-populares-1986-aqualand/

delete nvram and cfg file

also make sure you have the update juegos. vbs file in the Scripts folder:

mine is attached here in the zip file (make sure the file is unblock before replacing the one you have there)

Attachments:
                    kds70
                    Participant
                      @kds70

Thanks goldchicco.

Rom i´ve uses was from vpforums. My juegos script date is 2019-01-22 – i will try yours, test and report later.

thanks for your support.

VPin: Williams Time Warp Cabinet (1979), 4K playfield: 40" Iiyama X4071UHSU, backglass: 32" LG. Pin2DMD, Pincontrol 1, LEDWiz, nudging, tilt, plunger, 10 big siemens contactors, Shaker, Strobo, Gear, Beacon, RGB Flasher 5x, Knocker, PC: Intel i5 2500k@4.5Ghz, 8 GB Ram, Zotac GTX 1070 Mini, Win10

kds70
                      Participant
                        @kds70

Ok, nothing does help. very strange because it happens on my two machines.

i´ve tried 3 roms from different sites, deleted cfg and nvram and used your (same) script. i give up for today.

lets see, tomorrow is another day ;-)

kds70
                        Participant
                          @kds70

STat reported the same error @vpforums

–> https://www.vpforums.org/index.php?showtopic=45683&p=464295

Goldchicco
                          Participant
                            @goldchicco

STAT reported:

Had and have some Issues, also on the hmueck’s Version, so it could be ROM related,

Not all get this problem, it’s weird :scratch:

kds70
                            Participant
                              @kds70

we must try “your” rom goldchicco … do not hurry; would be interesting only. :mail:

Goldchicco
                              Participant
                                @goldchicco

@kds70

Already gave you the rom links.

No problems here, also if it’s something equal was  reported with the other table release, than is something not I have to dig in.

Also no problem on World of VPX videos or Csepregi Ivan video on YouTube

here the links:

Hopefully you will find a solution

JR
                                Participant
                                  @jfr1

I’ve played 30+ games with d-struks rom.  Gameplay is working fine here.  But I haven’t had any lengthy single ball play.  Weird when a quirk like this shows up.

Rajo Joey
                                  Participant
                                    @joey2001

Thanks for the table. Haven’t test it till now, to see, if I have problems with the ball. Hope to try it today.

Here are my two wheels for this table.

As always you find them in my MEGA-account or directly in Popper.

https://mega.nz/folder/IFsxBbCD#04cfuNEJi5hwuYxL6CvQIg

Aqualand (Juegos Populares 1986)Aqualand (Juegos Populares 1986) Logo

2 users thanked author for this post.
                                    Shark’s Mouth
                                    Participant
                                      @impatientoverlord

Thank you for this updated version. Love this table

I’m not sure why but my B2s (i’m running 2 screens only)no longer has a score with this new version, everything else seems good so far

Goldchicco
                                      Participant
                                        @goldchicco

@Shark’s Mouth

@impatientoverlord

don’t know which one you are using, but here are the backglass available for this table:

https://www.vpforums.org/index.php?showtopic=32001

by 32assassin

and

http://vpuniverse.com/forums/files/file/4587-aqualand-juegos-populares-1986-3scr-db2s/

by chucky87

Shark’s Mouth
                                        Participant
                                          @impatientoverlord

don’t know which one I had but I just installed 32assassin’s and it works fine, thank you.

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?