Currently, there are 0 users and 0 guests visiting this topic.
Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    Cirqus
    Participant
    @cirqus

Argosy (Williams 1977)

Williams' last EM, this is a fun and fast table, often seen in the Classics bank at tournaments.

This VPX version is a full rebuild from the VP9 version by user42, from an original table by luvthtapex and a mod by dboyrecords. A number of gameplay inaccuracies have been fixed and rubbers and lighting added. A VR room has been integrated as of v1.1 and should work automatically if played in VPVR.

Thanks so much to the original authors, Sixtoe for the minimal VR room, UncleWilly and Arconovum for the EM reel system, VPX and VPVR devs, and the VPVR table community!

B2S available here: https://www.vpforums.org/index.php?app=downloads&showfile=12596

Total of 37 users thanked author for this post. Here are last 20 listed.
    JR
    Participant
    @jfr1

…hm…the 404 guys must be on break.  But looking forward to trying this out!!

Thalamus
    @thalamus
    ContributorMemberModerator

LOL ! Yeah. Some issues at work today. Thanks a bunch @cirqus and sorry for the delay.

3 users thanked author for this post.
    Cirqus
    Participant
    @cirqus

Thanks @Thalamus and no problem :)

This is my first table, after releasing a few VR rooms. If anyone has any suggestions or comments to improve the table, please let me know!

1 user thanked author for this post.
    JR
    JR
    Participant
    @jfr1

Will be on cab shortly.  Looks fantastic!

bord
    @bord
    MembervipContributorModerator

Screenshot looks nice. I’m excited to try it out. Thank you.

JR
    Participant
    @jfr1

This was Williams last EM?  Just got this loaded up and love it.  Amazing 1st build.  And the cab sounds made my sleeping cat jump!  Lot’s going on down there!  I’ll probably add a little more rebound to the upper arch thingy’s and lower slope a bit.  Ball is really flying around on my rig.  Very cool game I had never seen before.  I am fascinated by the devotion to EM’s in this community and cannot say thanks enough for letting enthusiasts like me play this table for the first time.

• This reply was modified 2 months, 4 weeks ago by JR.
    krusso222
    Participant
    @krusso222

how do i run this table on desktop with out using b2s server i have only one screen    thanks   ken

JediWizard
    Participant
    @jediwizard

Thanks for adding another great EM table for the VP Community :good:

Health is Wealth:Knowledge is Power

Cirqus
    Participant
    @cirqus

how do i run this table on desktop with out using b2s server i have only one screen thanks ken

Hey Ken… I actually put some time into setting up the desktop widgets but right now the table does depend on the B2S server yeah, I didn’t think of that. I’ll need to take some time to wrap the code for desktop mode (unless anyone has a quicker workaround), sorry about that. Stay tuned for v1.1 in a few days!

Thanks for the kind words guys!

1 user thanked author for this post.
    Naboodiver
    Participant
    @naboodiver

Is there a wheel image somewhere?    Googled it but did not find one.    Can someone please point me to it if there is one?    Thanks for the help.

Thalamus
    @thalamus
    ContributorMemberModerator

https://www.vpforums.org/index.php?app=downloads&showfile=11287

Might be in Joey’s collection too – not checked. You find that url in the wiki.

Cirqus
    Participant
    @cirqus

v1.1 uploaded – should fix the B2S requirement, and adds a VR room! As always please let me know of any issues, thanks guys!

STAT
    Participant
    @stefanaustria
    MemberContributor

Thank you for the Update :good:

krusso222
    Participant
    @krusso222

great thanks

blipblop
    Participant
    @blipblop

Thanks for a fun Em tabel, But…

Dont be player four, really hard to get any scores at all. :wacko:

scoopydoo
    Participant
    @scoopydoo

Cool table, should have the VPX VR category as well so VR players can find it.

clyde
    Participant
    @clyde

Thanks for the update, the table looks great! One thing i did notice is the credit light on the apron doesn’t never turn off.

Cirqus
    Participant
    @cirqus

Thanks guys, sounds like I’ve got a few things to look at this weekend!

I added the VR table category, cheers scoopy.

johnbymy
    Participant
    @johnbymy

Bravo pour cette belle mise à jour

mais le numéro de la bille en cours en desktop n’ apparait plus contrairement à la première version

solution … merci svp

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 25 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2020 VPinBall.com

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

The Vpinball app

FREE
VIEW