Asteroid Annie and the Aliens (Gottlieb 1980)

Viewing 10 posts - 21 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • Author
    Drybonz
    Participant
      @drybonz

I swapped out the environment for a brighter look.  I like the environment on this table and I’ve replaced the ones on other tables with it, but it doesn’t seem to like the mostly black of this table.

Andypc
      Participant
        @andypc

I changed the light height for the table from 5000 to 7400 and increased the playfield lights by different amounts. Looks really good now. Would you like me to send it to you, so you can see what you think?

BorgDog
        Participant
          @borgdog
          MemberContributorvip

nah that’s ok Andy, I’m happy with how I have them.  One of the great things about vpx is that it’s pretty easy for everyone to adjust all that stuff to how they like it.  And like I say hopefully in the next few months I’ll hopefully be redoing the whole thing anyway.

Andypc
          Participant
            @andypc

Let me know if you would like a hand testing when you do the update :-)

senseless
            Participant
              @senseless

Thanks BorgDog for another fine release of a great table. Loved the VP9 version and this is real treat now I can enjoy it in the VPX environment with a full rebuild. Love how it turned out!

HauntFreaks
                @hauntfreaks
                vipContributorMember

man its great to see this done correctly…. you’re the man as always my friend….   :good:

BorgDog
                Participant
                  @borgdog
                  MemberContributorvip

Hey @hauntfreaks, nice to see you back in action.  Feel free to fix it :)

HauntFreaks
                    @hauntfreaks
                    vipContributorMember

Hey @hauntfreaks, nice to see you back in action. Feel free to fix it :)

fix it?…. only thing i see wrong is that horrible octopus thing at the top I left unfinished on the PF
                    lovin the rest…

Micronaut
                    Participant
                      @micronaut

i like this table,congratulation for your job,is very god graphic and physic recreation

Voljega
                      Participant
                        @voljega

Hello guys it seems whatever I do, I can’t find the correct rom for  this game, it’s not on any pinball sites or I didn’t find it there, I found it on some retrogaming sites, but trying to launch it with pinmame32, it says it’s missing two fils inside the zip….

And when I launch the table it says i’m missing the rom…

Is anyone willing the correct rom or a link to it ?

Thanks

EDIT : Well while googling for the two missing tiles, I found that hey are actually in the rom for the Countdown table, took there from there, repacked the zip with it and now it works fine, if that can help anyone :)

Viewing 10 posts - 21 through 30 (of 30 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?