Atlantis (Bally 1989)

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 76 total)
  • Author
    marie
    Participant
      @marie

Looks spectacular. Thanks!!

rosve
      Participant
        @rosve

Thanks Herweh,

this is one of my favourite Bally pinball machines. I will try it out as soon as I get my PC back in my cab (when I’m done building my u-foes table ?)

lukpcn
        Participant
          @lukpcn

I play in desktop mode, and the points dmd is broken… any1 can help with it ?

2019-07-28 22_47_34-Window

wrd1972
          Participant
            @wrd1972
            MembervipContributor

Loos fantastic. Is there a media pack anywhere? I dont see one.

My VP Pincab /MAME Arcade Specs: MSI Micro-ATX Z390m MOBO, Core I5-9600K CPU @ 3.70GHz, 16GB NVRAM, Nvidia 1660 Super,

40" PF Sony gaming LED TV, Dual 23" monitors in the backbox , Pinscape w. expansion board, Full DOF - Full MAME arcade support

Pinbolt
            Participant
              @pinbolt

Fantastic table. Thank you.

Gwen
              Participant
                @gwen

Great work Herweh et al!  I’ve never seen this table before.  Looks like fun.

Gwen
                - Wonky builder of the steampunk Nikola Tesla cabinet & Starfighter Cabinet

TNT2
                Participant
                  @tnt2

Definitely check out the table options. There are a lot!  :good:

JR
                  Participant
                    @jfr1

Wow.  I do not understand how a table this gorgeous works on my crappy set-up.  What is this new wizardry?  A bow and a loud DJ Horn blast to all involved with this amazing creation.  The lighting, saucers!!  and that’s a submarine back there!!   Zoiks.    ..and line 42 in script.  I did not need to make adjustments but that is a very neat thing to mention.   Sending smiles to all involved with this wonderful creation.   May go into work late tomorrow.

2 users thanked author for this post.
                    robertms
                    Participant
                      @mophead

Awesome job Herweh and all that contributed! I especially enjoy the “firm” and “mechanical” feel of your physics (similar on Mousin’ Around), no float here at all, the ball spin seems pretty realistic and the great choice of sound effects compliments the overall feel of realism. Thanks for including the Vogliadicane blue bumper caps, I agree they go very well with the theme. Not sure where you’ve been hiding the last few years but we’re thrilled to have you back! Top-notch work sir, again many thanks!  :good:

2 users thanked author for this post.
                      batch
                      Participant
                        @batch

Thanks a lot to all involved, this one was missing !

dazzadasha
                        Participant
                          @dazzadasha

Very nice. Thanks for sharing.

TXT11
                          Participant
                            @txt11

This was nice on VP9 so the VPX should be extraordinary!!  Love the backglass and those girls !!! :heart:

vogliadicane
                            Participant
                              @vogliadicane

Great release! Love the physics and the look and the options and and and.. everything :good:

Bob Albright
                              Participant
                                @bobalbright

Looks great…vibrant colors!  Plays great! I had forgotten about this gem! Thank you!

"And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make"

STAT
                                Participant
                                  @stefanaustria
                                  MemberContributor

Great Table Herweh – Looks like you are back now and with 200% :good:

The Loafer
                                  Participant
                                    @theloafer

I tried it last night.  This is a superior table with all facets of excellence covered:

– graphics are top notch

– lighting is excellent

– seems to play super well

– uses the latest vpx tricks to really show off enhanced physics (yeah that saucer is just awesome )

– and top it off with ingame enhancements via the magna save.  Love it when authors do that

After 6 games or so I find the table very well balanced.  I can go on a good run but I can’t do that on every ball so it’s difficult in the right way.

thank you all who contributed !

Edit: only negative and it has nothing to do with  your efforts Herweh it’s the emulated sound.  I could be wrong but when I’ve played the real table there was more omph to some of the audio.  It’s possible the real table I’ve played several times had an audio mod done to it.  Only posting this comment here for prosperity in case people are looking at the bally audio emulation at some point

what a great job you’ve done here!

1 user thanked author for this post.
                                    knightrider
                                    Participant
                                      @knightrdrx

you made the ball bounce! i like this one! very nice job!  this is an example of..my god they made alot of tables!  i never saw most of these as a kid.  I only remember about a dozen until I went to the Vegas hall of fame 10 years ago.

kds70
                                      Participant
                                        @kds70

Great table release … thanks for this “real pinball feeling” once more like mousin´ around … :rose:

VPin: Williams Time Warp Cabinet (1979), 4K playfield: 40" Iiyama X4071UHSU, backglass: 32" LG. Pin2DMD, Pincontrol 1, LEDWiz, nudging, tilt, plunger, 10 big siemens contactors, Shaker, Strobo, Gear, Beacon, RGB Flasher 5x, Knocker, PC: Intel i5 2500k@4.5Ghz, 8 GB Ram, Zotac GTX 1070 Mini, Win10

lukpcn
                                        Participant
                                          @lukpcn

So. any1 can help me with the damaged dmd on this table (i’m in DT mode)

kds70
                                          Participant
                                            @kds70

Damaged DMD ? I was playing both variations (DT and Landscape cabinet) and no DMD is damaged. What du you mean / picture ?

Update: oh didn´t notice that he posted a picture earlier …

Maybe start from scratch; use another atlantis rom. Delete nvram and be sure you are on latest VPinMame (3.2) and so on … :mail:

VPin: Williams Time Warp Cabinet (1979), 4K playfield: 40" Iiyama X4071UHSU, backglass: 32" LG. Pin2DMD, Pincontrol 1, LEDWiz, nudging, tilt, plunger, 10 big siemens contactors, Shaker, Strobo, Gear, Beacon, RGB Flasher 5x, Knocker, PC: Intel i5 2500k@4.5Ghz, 8 GB Ram, Zotac GTX 1070 Mini, Win10

1 user thanked author for this post.
                                          Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 76 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?