This topic contains 71 replies, has 46 voices, and was last updated by  shaman 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 72 total)
  • Author
     marie 
    Participant

Looks spectacular. Thanks!!

rosve 
    Participant

Thanks Herweh,

this is one of my favourite Bally pinball machines. I will try it out as soon as I get my PC back in my cab (when I‚Äôm done building my u-foes table ūüėĄ)

lukpcn 
    Participant

I play in desktop mode, and the points dmd is broken… any1 can help with it ?

2019-07-28 22_47_34-Window

• This reply was modified 2 months, 2 weeks ago by  lukpcn.
     wrd1972 
    Participant
    MembervipContributor

Loos fantastic. Is there a media pack anywhere? I dont see one.

My VP Pincab /MAME Arcade Specs: Dell T3400 workstation with Core2 Quad core 3.0GHZ (Q9650) CPU - 8GB of RAM - Nvidia 760GTX (MSI Twin Frozr)

40" PF Sony gaming LED TV, 22" upper and 19" lower monitors in the backbox - Virtuapin controller w/ analog plunger - Full DOF - Full MAME arcade support

Pinbolt 
    Participant

Fantastic table. Thank you.

Gwen 
    Participant

Great work Herweh et al!¬† I’ve never seen this table before.¬† Looks like fun.

Gwen
    - wonky builder of the steampunk-y Nikola Tesla cabinet.

• This reply was modified 2 months, 2 weeks ago by  Gwen.
     Pinfan45 
    Participant

My kind of pinball! Great Job Herweh and Everyone involved. :good: Nice work on the Busty babe on the playfield  :whistle:

Update: been playing this table for 2 hrs straight. Thanks for Sharing this  Fantastic table Herweh . Iam hooked.  Plays

Solid and Tight. Love those spinners. Really great Physics Herweh A+++

• This reply was modified 2 months, 2 weeks ago by  Pinfan45.
    1 user thanked author for this post.
     TNT2 
    Participant

Definitely check out the table options. There are a lot!  :good:

JR 
    Participant

Wow.¬† I do not understand how a table this gorgeous works on my crappy set-up.¬† What is this new wizardry?¬† A bow and a loud DJ Horn blast to all involved with this amazing creation.¬† The lighting, saucers!!¬† and that’s a submarine back there!!¬† ¬†Zoiks.¬† ¬† ..and line 42 in script.¬† I did not need to make adjustments but that is a very neat thing to mention.¬† ¬†Sending smiles to all involved with this wonderful creation.¬† ¬†May go into work late tomorrow.

2 users thanked author for this post.
     robertms 
    Participant

Awesome job Herweh and all that contributed! I especially enjoy the “firm” and “mechanical” feel of your physics (similar on Mousin’ Around), no float here at all, the ball spin seems pretty realistic and the great choice of sound effects compliments the overall feel of realism. Thanks for including the¬†Vogliadicane blue bumper caps, I agree they go very well with the theme. Not sure where you’ve been hiding the last few years but we’re thrilled to have you back! Top-notch work sir, again many thanks!¬† :good:

2 users thanked author for this post.
     batch 
    Participant

Thanks a lot to all involved, this one was missing !

dazzadasha 
    Participant

Very nice. Thanks for sharing.

TXT11 
    Participant

This was nice on VP9 so the VPX should be extraordinary!!  Love the backglass and those girls !!! :heart:

vogliadicane 
    Participant

Great release! Love the physics and the look and the options and and and.. everything :good:

Bob Albright 
    Participant

Looks great…vibrant colors! ¬†Plays great! I had forgotten about this gem! Thank you!

"And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make"

STAT 
    Participant
    MemberContributor

Great Table Herweh – Looks like you are back now and with 200% :good:

The Loafer 
    Participant

I tried it last night.  This is a superior table with all facets of excellence covered:

– graphics are top notch

– lighting is excellent

– seems to play super well

– uses the latest vpx tricks to really show off enhanced physics (yeah that saucer is just awesome )

Рand top it off with ingame enhancements via the magna save.  Love it when authors do that

After 6 games or so I find the table very well balanced.  I can go on a good run but I can’t do that on every ball so it’s difficult in the right way.

thank you all who contributed !

Edit: only negative and it has nothing to do with  your efforts Herweh it’s the emulated sound.  I could be wrong but when I’ve played the real table there was more omph to some of the audio.  It’s possible the real table I’ve played several times had an audio mod done to it.  Only posting this comment here for prosperity in case people are looking at the bally audio emulation at some point

what a great job you’ve done here!

• This reply was modified 2 months, 2 weeks ago by  The Loafer.
    1 user thanked author for this post.
     knightrider 
    Participant

you made the ball bounce! i like this one! very nice job!  this is an example of..my god they made alot of tables!  i never saw most of these as a kid.  I only remember about a dozen until I went to the Vegas hall of fame 10 years ago.

kds70 
    Participant

Great table release … thanks for this “real pinball feeling” once more like mousin¬ī around … :rose:

VPin: Williams Time Warp Cabinet (1979), 4K playfield: 40" Iiyama X4071UHSU, backglass: 28" BenQ, Pin2DMD, Pincontrol 1, LEDWiz, leaf switches / buttons, nudging, tilt, plunger, 10 contactors / knocker, PC: Intel i5 2500k@4.5Ghz, 8 GB Ram, Zotac GTX 1070 Mini, Win10
    Real Pin: Eight Ball Deluxe LE (1982)

lukpcn 
    Participant

So. any1 can help me with the damaged dmd on this table (i’m in DT mode)

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 72 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2019 VPinBall.com

WP2Social Auto Publish Powered By : XYZScripts.com
Vpinball.com

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account