Atlantis (Bally 1989)

Viewing 16 posts - 61 through 76 (of 76 total)
  • Author
    kds70
    Participant
      @kds70

I‘m on a vacation ride thru Germany right now.

You are kidding ? Very nice … i´m living in germany. Where are u traveling through Germany ? I´m living near Mainz / Wiesbaden. :yahoo:

VPin: Williams Time Warp Cabinet (1979), 4K playfield: 40" Iiyama X4071UHSU, backglass: 32" LG. Pin2DMD, Pincontrol 1, LEDWiz, nudging, tilt, plunger, 10 big siemens contactors, Shaker, Strobo, Gear, Beacon, RGB Flasher 5x, Knocker, PC: Intel i5 2500k@4.5Ghz, 8 GB Ram, Zotac GTX 1070 Mini, Win10

Herweh
      Participant
        @herweh
        vipMemberContributor

I‘m a German guy too, living near Munich. Right now I‘m in Würzburg, on the way to Hamburg. Then a bit Ost- and Nordsee.  ;-)

kds70
        Participant
          @kds70

Dann wünsche ich dir einen schönen Urlaub … ;-)

“Have a nice ´n good vacation”  :yahoo:

VPin: Williams Time Warp Cabinet (1979), 4K playfield: 40" Iiyama X4071UHSU, backglass: 32" LG. Pin2DMD, Pincontrol 1, LEDWiz, nudging, tilt, plunger, 10 big siemens contactors, Shaker, Strobo, Gear, Beacon, RGB Flasher 5x, Knocker, PC: Intel i5 2500k@4.5Ghz, 8 GB Ram, Zotac GTX 1070 Mini, Win10

1 user thanked author for this post.
          stfpinball
          Participant
            @stfpinball

Applause! A very nice table for sure!

Herweh
            Participant
              @herweh
              vipMemberContributor

So, I’m back home and here is another update for ‘Atlantis’.

Just two changes, as @kds70 mentioned, I replaced the ball rolling sound 2 as it was nearly silent. Second change is a new backglass image for desktop users. Thx a lot to @batch for providing me this image.

AtlantisWSFinal2

11 users thanked author for this post.
              Thalamus
                @thalamus
                ContributorMemberModerator

Wow. What a weekend this is going to be. Update on Atlantis, release of Totan and maybe if we’re lucky – Rosve’ U-FOS.

Thank you very much for the update. Hope you had a wonderful holiday ! :good:

Loganchihuahua
                Participant
                  @chihua07

Thank you so much for this table. It is fantastic. Such a fun table and it looks amazing. Thank you.

RYSr (Rich)
                  Participant
                    @rysr

I seem to be having a problem running the B2s backglass with this beautiful table.

I’m running the latest 10.6 beta.

I read through the support thread and no one else mentioned this, so it must be me..

I tried adding JP’s code for backglass but didn’t help..

Thalamus
                      @thalamus

@rysr : You should not need to fiddle with the script. Works right out of the box here, so, I would double and triple check that the name of the db2s is correct. Maybe you’ve got a misaligned space character or something in the filename. I often right click the vpx file, go to properties tab and copy the filename to clipboard. Then I go to the backglass to rename. I paste the filename from clipboard and press 4 back spaces and enter. Success every time.

1 user thanked author for this post.
                      RYSr (Rich)
                      Participant
                        @rysr

@rysr : You should not need to fiddle with the script. Works right out of the box here, so, I would double and triple check that the name of the db2s is correct. Maybe you’ve got a misaligned space character or something in the filename. I often right click the vpx file, go to properties tab and copy the filename to clipboard. Then I go to the backglass to rename. I paste the filename from clipboard and press 4 back spaces and enter. Success every time.

Thanks for the response Thalamus,

I always copy vpx name to clipboard then to B2s file, I just updated around 20 newest tables and all worked fine except for Atlantis..

Since you verified it should be working without and script changes, I looked into my Db2s files.

I had recently upgraded my Pupplayer and it had an updated modified B2SBackglassServerEXE and B2SBackglassServer.dll. I found that if I rolled back the B2SBackglassServerEXE to version 1.3.0.2, the backglass started working fine

Rich

shaman
                        Participant
                          @shaman

Thank you Herweh for your wonderful release, played this one many moons ago! Appreciate all your hard work.

Also thank you to Schreibi34, 32assassin, Cosmic80, OldSkoolGamer, ICPjuggla, DCrosby, Bord, Rosve, Batch, Vogliadicane, Flupper, Ninuzzu, Dark, nFozzy, DJRobX, Rothbauerw, Thalamus, VP Devs, and everyone else along the way…….your tireless efforts are so appreciated. :good:   :good:   :good:

Hawyer
                          Participant
                            @hawyer

I love the sound of the ball rolling!

uncmonky
                            Participant
                              @uncmonky

Excellent table and a lot of fun to play. I need some help, though. I’m playing on a cabinet instead of on the desktop. How do I disable the flashing backglass elements that are on the right side of the playfield?

Thank you

Thalamus
                                @thalamus

Find it in the script and don’t activate it ?

Chaddywaddy
                                Participant
                                  @chaddywaddy

Quicky becoming one of my”go to” tables ! plays great and the SSF is pretty much perfect which is really influincing my choices as of late.All sounds are clean and add to the play tremendously. :yahoo:

timblo
                                  Participant
                                    @timblo

a wonderfull table i love it :good:

Viewing 16 posts - 61 through 76 (of 76 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?