Attack_From_Mars_Dozer_cp-mod

Viewing 10 posts - 61 through 70 (of 70 total)
  • Author
    Draifet
    Participant
      @draifet

When I load the table the small UFO lights rotates, but when I start the game and the ball appears, they stop working till I hit the big saucer targets again. It works this way on purpose?

cyberpez
      Participant
        @cyberpez

Correct, that’s how they are supposed to work. (to the best of my knowledge)  They are all rom controlled.  Once the 3 targets are down they should light back up.  They also change speed sometimes also I think.

also, I’m sitting on an update to this..  Fix for ball getting lost around the lock and a fix for the sling flashers possibly not resetting when options are set back to defaults.  Has anyone else run across anything that needs addressed?

Thalamus
          @thalamus
          ContributorMemberModerator

Does not be so friggi’n awesome table count Cyberpez ?  :heart:

randr
          Keymaster
            @randr
            ModeratorMember

@cyberpez this is the coolest afm table yet. The options are cool and finally got to try it on cab this weekend. wow! great work  :good:   yes will be yet another afm added to wheel but wow is this a great one.

Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
            So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
            for IOS and Android

makmak
            Participant
              @makmak

:yahoo: thanks for sharing your hard work, table is awesome, already one of my favourites! Ball stuck issue was solved after changing the height of metalwall13 to 100. The Ball looks somewhat strange, as if the surface got some scratches…?!Nevertheless – :good:

DemoMan
              Participant
                @demoman

Very cool table indeed – especially the physics – the table feels so much more realistic (this from a ex-AFM owner).  I think this sets a new standard for all other tables..
                The ‘visuals cycling option’ is awesome as well !

I love it when you hit the targets next to the motor bank and see them wiggle a bit :-)

After all the positive reviews I was very anxious to test this table but had a problem with flippers being stuck after 1 flip !
                I found out that I had to change useSolenoids=2 to useSolenoids=1 in the script – not really sure why or how this is supposed to work but it does :-)

And yes, the rolling ball sound is way to loud – I used a division by 20 to reduce it. Same thing for the bumper sounds (also very loud).

thanks a lot for this great table :heart:

Thalamus
                  @thalamus

@demoman : Needing to use useSolenids=1 is a clear sign of a core.vbs blocking the updated one. Look for a old core.vbs in tables folder. Or in the user folder for the file. Always, run a table twice if the rom is run for the very first time ( known issue ). The third culprit may be the backglass ( for stutter ).

DemoMan
                  Participant
                    @demoman

thanks for quick reply,

I’m using the core.vbs from latest VP beta (made sure by renaming it and waiting for VP to complain about missing it)
                    But table is working with the useSolenoids=1 setting..

Thalamus
                      @thalamus

If I understand your correctly. You renamed core.vbs in scripts folder and didn’t get a error message ? If that is the case, it just proves the problem. There should be no scripts anywhere else than in scripts folder. ( well, there can be – but, it leads into troubles for most people ) I heard a crazy story from bigus1. He had same problem as you. Could not find out why fast flips wasn’t working. Last time he sent me a PM he told me that it was because he had a zip file inside tables folder that contained a core.vbs script file. I’ve never tried that theory myself.

DJHx2
                      Participant
                        @djhx2

My first table in my first VPX install, hope it works :-)

Viewing 10 posts - 61 through 70 (of 70 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?