Currently, there are 0 users and 0 guests visiting this topic.
Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    PEandS1Ws
    Participant
    @peands1ws

My Media Packs (MP) and Attract Video Backglasses (AB) all in one place (Thanks Thalamus). I will update this as I add Media. The Attract Backglasses are a good substitute for the original backglass video normally playing in your front end. Included in each (AB) or (MP) file is a backglass .mp4, matching table audio for PinballX/Y users, and a .mp4 with sound for those using PinUp Popper. PUP allows audio in the backglass. Beginning with version 2.0 I have converted to PinUp Popper as my front end so I will be unable to test audio sync with PinballX. You can use a program like https://convertio.co/mp4-mp3/ to convert the audio. With new releases Media Packs (MP) will also include the Launch Audio.

Scroll through the videos to get a preview of each backglass.

**NEW with v2.02** Added Launch Audio for all previously released tables. In Popper these will play as soon as you launch the table and until the table loads.

New Releases: Texas Chainsaw Massacre (MP), Midnight Resistance (MP), and Lone Wolf McQuade (MP).

New in December 2020: Attract Backglass for all of stevegooner1234 Christmas Pinball tables: https://vpinball.com/VPBdownloads/christmas-attract-backglass-and-media-packs-by-peands1ws/

Thalamus
    @thalamus
    ContributorMemberModerator

Great – and thank you for making this so much easier for me. You know. It is quite easy for you to show the uploaded stuff adding screenshots to the “Insert Image” on the editor. And, well, the thread gets bumped once you do too. So it is not like this becomes forgotten if you just add those with updates ! Appreciate the cooperation from you and I wish some wheel uploaders take notice. :good: :rose:

Oh, yeah. Forgot to say that you of course can add/change the screenshots in the original post too.

KSHerring
    Participant
    @ksherring

I absolutely love the work you are doing on these.  They are just amazing.

1 user thanked author for this post.
    Zedixair
    Participant
    @zedixair

Thank you for all this cool work, and for listing new files at each update : very convenient !

king91six
    Participant
    @king91six

so the fx2 and 3 videos are awesome, but for 3 screen people we need with no grils, and please maybe animate some of the newer fx3 backglass, pics that have no animation or lights are ugly as hell

0Cool
    Participant
    @0cool

Great job, PEandS1Ws! This looks so cool in my cab. So thank you so much for this super nice work!! :good: :good: :good:

king91six
    Participant
    @king91six

I had that link already, thank you for giving it a shot tho, I only need like 8 or 9 more that have come out recent, I don’t like the ones with movie clips in them, just want backglass with animation

steve001
    Participant
    @steve001

For the pinball X opening videos where does the back glass video go. I put the pinball X playfield in start-up video so that works fine in my cab but back glass video doesn’t show up which also is in start-up video folder in pinball X folder. Love your videos I have every single one, keep up the good work I really appreciate it.

PEandS1Ws
    Participant
    @peands1ws

For the pinball X opening videos where does the back glass video go. I put the pinball X playfield in start-up video so that works fine in my cab but back glass video doesn’t show up which also is in start-up video folder in pinball X folder. Love your videos I have every single one, keep up the good work I really appreciate it.

Steve,

Thanks for the feedback I am glad you are enjoying them. In your Startup Video folder there should be a read me file which explains which extension to use for the screen you are using. In your case you should add _backglass to the name in order for it to display on your backglass.

Rosieodnell
    Participant
    @rosieodonell

I am sure this was asked in a previous thread but what software are you using to create these? love them by the way!..

Love me some pinball!

PEandS1Ws
    Participant
    @peands1ws

@rosieodonell Thanks for the feedback. I use a web based editor called Kapwing. I use the Pro version but started making these in the free version and it works well. The Pro saves all my work and I can edit and update them anytime. It’s easy to use and since I use a Chromebook as my personal computer it works well in the Chrome OS. I download anything I need for my pinball cabinet on it and transfer via a usb stick. I keep my Cab offline.

Coming soon Launch Audio for all my Attract Backglasses.

force10wind
    Participant
    @force10wind

wow these are so cool! It changes the table completely.

Thank you for sharing!

Heinz

Totche
    Participant
    @totche

Hello and thanks for all.

I have an error when I unzip Duke Nukem (AB).mp4 (same with the older releases). ;)

Attachments:
    PEandS1Ws
    Participant
    @peands1ws

@totche Try this link for now until I can update:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1TdAk8dzb4I7dFeZ6Vp3UONTtU0w0nVVB/view?usp=sharing

Totche
    Participant
    @totche

@PEandS1Ws  thanks for reply :good: :good:

Gramps
    Participant
    @gramps

I’m just setting up Popper, so I’m not really quite sure how to use all this, but I sure do appreciate, and am amazed by, all the work you’ve done !  Thank you!

Question:  Is there a way to select all at one time rather than selecting each one at a time?  No big deal, just curious.

PEandS1Ws
    Participant
    @peands1ws

@gramps Welcome to Popper. You are really going to love it once you get it set up. Use the Popper Media Manager to select the .mp4 and put them as the backglass. No need for table audio if you are using Popper that’s only for PinballX and PinballY users. Place the Launch Audio file the same way.

I did not do an all in one zip file because not everyone has all these tables and I wanted the user to be able to download only those they needed. I’m a “collector” and my VPX table lineup is almost 900 tables. My total lineup is at 1163 tables. I think of it like when I used to collect music tapes, records, and CD’s. I never listened to every album all the time but could pull out an album and listen to it at anytime. This was before digital. HaHa. Now I can “pull out” practically any pinball ever made and drop in my quarter (or dime) and play away!

Gramps
    Participant
    @gramps

@PEandS1Ws I kinda figured that’s why you did the downloads the way you did.  Now that I know I don’t need the table audio, I won’t have as much to select.

That’s an impressive collection.  I’m approaching my collection the same way and trying to figure it all out along the way. Is there one Popper document/guide that you would recommend to learn the ins and outs of Popper?  I’ve gone through David’s guide and watched his and TerryRed’s videos, but I’m sure there’s much more.  I had tried to set it up before but blew everything up so have been reluctant to go back in, but now that I have everything working properly and, more importantly, backed up, I figured it was time to jump back in.

Thanks

PEandS1Ws
    Participant
    @peands1ws

@gramps Those were the videos I watched. Also use this. It has a lot of info. https://www.nailbuster.com/wikipinup/doku.php

Bendo
    Participant
    @bendo

WOW- very nice. Thanks for all your hard work and for sharing !!!

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2021 VPinBall.com

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

The Vpinball app

FREE
VIEW